Summer Public Health Scholars Program at Columbia University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IDD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. I was wondering if anyone has heard back for the interview selection if you applied! I know the interviews are going to be on March 7-11. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to that and haven't heard anything. I also applied to the programs at Johns Hopkins, Morehouse, Kennedy Kreiger, and Michigan. I'll post here if I hear anything.
Good luck :)

I've also applied to the Columbia program! I haven't heard from them either, so my guess would be about a week before phone interviews or so...

Anyways, good luck you guys!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. They might start sending them out next week considering that their site says the following week are interviews. Last year there were 40 spots for over 1500 applicants!

Anyone heard anything? Also does anyone know if Columbia does silent rejections?

Just got an interview invite. The interviews are being conducted next week during Tues, Wed, and Thursday. 100 applicants made it to this round and 42 will be selected.

I hope you all hear some good news soon!!

Just got an interview invite. The interviews are being conducted next week during Tues, Wed, and Thursday. 100 applicants made it to this round and 42 will be selected.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I haven't heard anything from them so I'm guessing a silent rejection lol. However, I'm pumped you received an interview and I'll try to send some positive wavelengths your way!! Now that my summer is free, I'll try to get in more veterinary experience hours I guess.

Thank you so much! I'm sorry you did not hear any good news:( but I hope you still have a great summer regardless. Not getting further in this application process does not define you or your future successes at all!:)

Congratulations!! Did you get an invite via phone call or email?

I got accepted and wanted to know how the program was for y'all

I got accepted and wanted to know how the program was for y'all
Hey I wanted to know what your stats were entering the program. I have a 2.8 overall GPA because of some issues I had freshmen yr, but I am not sure if I would be considered because its low.