Studying in Bulgaria

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dancebabydance

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I plan to study in Bulgaria - Medicine or Pharmacy. I will apply this year.
Is anyone going to Bulgaria too? I have just started looking for info and I'd love to meet someone who is interested in the same :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll bite: why Bulgaria?
Tution fees and living expenses are really cheap. The diplomas are recognised worldwide. The education is on a high level. And I live in a neighbour country.
Ah, and it's beautiful :)

Sounds like a recruiter.
The European schools pry on North Americans similar to how Caribbean schools do.
My guess is we'll see OP for a couple of weeks and never hear from him again once he sees that no one's interested in going to Bulgaria.

Sounds like a recruiter.
The European schools pry on North Americans similar to how Caribbean schools do.
My guess is we'll see OP for a couple of weeks and never hear from him again once he sees that no one's interested in going to Bulgaria.
Yeah, I'm 19 years old recruiter :D
I don't see why you're comenting on my post, since you're not interested in the topic :) And my desire to study in Bulgaria is my own choice, thank you very much!

Sounds like a recruiter.
Wow, I just googled it and was surprised at the English advertisements the schools post.

Wow, I just googled it and was surprised at the English advertisements the schools post.
Oh my God!!!!! People!!!! I post these toics, because I am clearly looking for help!
If you won't help - then bye bye haters!

Never heard of anyone going to foreign pharmacy to come back and work here. I know plenty of foreign medical grads (just not Bulgaria).

And why get upset about this. Your posts are getting zero response in other forums. At least we are bumping your topic so it gets some attention and maybe someone will respond.

Reactions: 1 users
Never heard of anyone going to foreign pharmacy to come back and work here. I know plenty of foreign medical grads (just not Bulgaria).

And why get upset about this. Your posts are getting zero response in other forums. At least we are bumping your topic so it gets some attention and maybe someone will respond.
The goal of my posts is to find someone who is going to this country too, so that I'm not alone. It's not chitchat.
And for your information - 70% of foreign students in Bulgaria are Greek, which come back to Greece after graduation. Most of them study Medicine, Pharmacy or Dentistry. It's cheaper than hier and admission is much easier.
But like I said, this is my choice. If you don't help, please don't bother!

You need to realize that most of the people of this forum are from the US, who must study in the US to be a pharmacist here, so there will likely be very few people familiar with your situation.

Reactions: 1 user
There is a pharmacy school on every corner now and admission for almost every Gpa, every qualified and unqualified application, very few if any students are looking to go out of the country...

The goal of my posts is to find someone who is going to this country too, so that I'm not alone. It's not chitchat.
And for your information - 70% of foreign students in Bulgaria are Greek, which come back to Greece after graduation. Most of them study Medicine, Pharmacy or Dentistry. It's cheaper than hier and admission is much easier.

... Why would you come to a US based, English speaking forum if you're a Greek national going to Bulgaria?

This is just a bizarre thread.

EDIT: Also, you need to get some help with your anxiety / stress if a few off topic posts make you lose your cool.
You'd never survive a program in the US with an attitude like that.

Maybe that's why you're going to Bulgaria. Lol

Reactions: 1 users
You need to realize that most of the people of this forum are from the US, who must study in the US to be a pharmacist here, so there will likely be very few people familiar with your situation.
Thank you :) I didn't know that.

... Why would you come to a US based, English speaking forum if you're a Greek national going to Bulgaria?

This is just a bizarre thread.

EDIT: Also, you need to get some help with your anxiety / stress if a few off topic posts make you lose your cool.
You'd never survive a program in the US with an attitude like that.

Maybe that's why you're going to Bulgaria. Lol
You make me sad :) Sitting on the pc and looking for someone to annoy, because there is obviously nothing interesting in your life...
I wish you happiness :) And as I see...you can bet that I'm gonna be a better professional than you, nerd, wherever I go to study ;)
I'm out. And you try to get some sex, ok? (In your situation - paid sex) It might help ;)

There are lots of foreign students in Bulgaria (especially in Medical university of Varna-I study there too). You won't be alone and I'm sure you'll easily fit in. Education really is nice but the languge is hard. That is not such a problem because all your lectures and exams will be in English (except for the Bulgarian language exam :D ). Good luck:)

You want to find someone so that you won't be alone, but you don't want to chitchat? What are you planning to do with them?

SND threads are arranged in order of most recent post. More people, including people who may be traveling to Bulgaria, will see your post if there are new comments. People will be more likely to reach out to you if you seem nice and you are willing to talk about your interests. I would only reach out to someone if they seemed totally up for chitchat :)

I'm not sure how you will take this comment, but please don't tell me to have sex with a prostitute. I would feel skeeved out by that type of response.

[Quote/
I'm out. And you try to get some sex, ok? (In your situation - paid sex) It might help ;)[/QUOTE]
Wait, there are prostitutes in Bulgaria? Since college is cheaper and very good I would assume the same for other services there. Are they near the college?

Oh my God!!!!! People!!!! I post these toics, because I am clearly looking for help!
If you won't help - then bye bye haters!
Do you still look for someone in Bulgaria:) If it is not too late.