studying 4 nbde part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

belz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking for a "SERIOUS STUDY PARTNER" for nbde Part 1 ...

To study via Skype !
Anyone interested !!!..
Kindly message me

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. Just seeing this thread. Is anyone planning to start studying now for Nbde part one and in need of a study partner do lemme know as I am in search of one.
Thank you and good luck to others

Hi did u find ur partners yet ?
What is the basic source for ur study ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi did u find ur partners yet ?
What is the basic source for ur study ?
where r u based?? i am also preparing for NBDE 1 and need partner for study and whole process of admission in advance standing dds...

I live in Roseville California
What about u?
Did u start yet and what r ur sources ?

I am in Arizona, where are you guys living?
what time do you guys want to start?
how many ours do you want to study in a day?

Hi I started but I'm a bit slow what about u

Hi I had a break starting next week
What about u

I am trying to solve ASDA released questions and study the subject of the questions that I answered wrong.

I am trying to solve ASDA released questions and study the subject of the questions that I answered wrong.
HI I will start to study Nbde part 1 this week. Where did you find the asda released questions? I need them, too. Appreciate for any help.

HI I will start to study Nbde part 1 this week. Where did you find the asda released questions? I need them, too. Appreciate for any help.
Hello to you all, I have passed both national boards and I am planning to teach the subjects if you are interesting please let me know.
Good Luck ! !

Hi guys,
I am looking for study partner for nbde part 1.
I started dental decks.
Any one is interested?

Hi guys,
I am looking for study partner for nbde part 1.
I started dental decks.
Any one is interested?

Hi, l am interested. But I need to read all topics once. After than, I have to study with a partner. Now I don't want to waste someone's time...