Study partner needed for GRE preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bee123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Study partner needed for GRE preparation.If anyone is interested please message me.We can set up a schedule everyday to study and complete all the sections.Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Study partner needed for GRE preparation.If anyone is interested please message me.We can set up a schedule everyday to study and complete all the sections.Thanks
Hey, I would love to join you for GRE preparation.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey if there is anyone still looking for a study partner for GRE, please do email me at [email protected]. We can start the prep ASAP. Thanks

Hi I am interested but cannot study every day as I work. I can do 2-3 days weekly. If interested email [email protected]

I got some preparation material. Plz email me if you need. [email protected]
Good luck !
Btw, I hope you don't mind that I ask a question: why are you guys preparing for GRE? I don't think most of the advanced standing program require it..?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hello if anyone is starting a study schedule we can meet up on skype. My skype name is yosanw1

I have a WhatsApp group where we exchange ideas and talk about the plan and study schedule. Text me on +233242625022