Study Partne/Group at California. I opend a Meet up Group! :) NBDE 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Moon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Dentist :)

I been looking crazy for a Study Partner and I really want to do this right, Is best to meet in some place where can be the same distance for each person and we can do it depends of our available time and a couple days a week or whatever works for everybody, but one of the biggest reasons is to share different methods to improve our way to study and compare in a good way with others.

Yes is in California, but in Los Angeles areas

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello dr moon :)
im dentist in Europe, i have the same situation as u were explained in yr post, I was wondering how u solve the problem
if its possible give some advice in this case
i really appreciate yr help
god bless you

Hello Dentist :)

I been looking crazy for a Study Partner and I really want to do this right, Is best to meet in some place where can be the same distance for each person and we can do it depends of our available time and a couple days a week or whatever works for everybody, but one of the biggest reasons is to share different methods to improve our way to study and compare in a good way with others.

Yes is in California, but in Los Angeles areas right now is only me :( so I can work it out if you really want to find a partner for the NBDE this is the meet up web side;
http://www.meetup.com/NBDE-1-Los-Angeles-study-group/
or if you want just send me your Email but I think is nice if we star building a meet up group.

Hablo Espanol

I hope I can hear from somebody :cat:
Hello dr moon :)
im dentist in Europe, i have the same situation as u were explained in yr post, I was wondering how u solve the problem
if its possible give some advice in this case
i really appreciate yr help
god bless you

Reactions: 1 user