Study medicine in turkey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrTom90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello every one, i am currently study in medical faculty, in forth year, and i would like to transfer to ( cerrahpaşa tıp fakültesi ) other name is Istanbul medical faculty !

i am wondering about how the process will go ! is there a chance to equalize the subjects i have been study in my current faculty ? and how exactly to signup for an admission ?

i will be so thankful for the help :)

Members don't see this ad.

This is an American website and most specifically, a forum about American medical schools. I'm not sure anyone here can advise you about transferring between Turkish medical schools.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Us too! Kaus said maybe we can check out turkey when we go to Greece :D

Turkey is gorgeous, most people just visit Istanbul but I highly recommend going to the country side of it. Cappadoccia *spelling* is beautiful.

Reactions: 1 users
Turkey is gorgeous, most people just visit Istanbul but I highly recommend going to the country side of it. Cappadoccia *spelling* is beautiful.
I totally agree; my trip to Turkey was one of my favorite. In addition to the gorgeous mosques in Istanbul, the cave churches and fairy rock formations in Capppadoccia were absolutely amazing.

My best friend is turning 40 next year and is thinking about a trip to Greece for her birthday; well I wouldn't mind going back there I'm secretly trying to sway her to go to Turkey instead.

LoL ,, Talking about trips and how turkey is beautiful ^^

Reactions: 1 users
what do you think is the prettiest part of turkey?. I'm guessing you know more than any of us.

Turkey has a very beautiful cities, Starting from Izmir, Antalya, Bursa, Istanbul and ankara the capital ^^ i have visited turkey one time before, and i am thinking to visit it again, also to visit the medical universities to know much about the system and how it works :)

Reactions: 1 user
Turkey has a very beautiful cities, Starting from Izmir, Antalya, Bursa, Istanbul and ankara the capital ^^ i have visited turkey one time before, and i am thinking to visit it again, also to visit the medical universities to know much about the system and how it works :)

If you don't mind me asking. Why transfer out in 4th year? I know turkey is beautiful but is it worth the hassle lol.

If you don't mind me asking. Why transfer out in 4th year? I know turkey is beautiful but is it worth the hassle lol.

Will ,, actually, i not from US , where i study now, there is a very difficult problems, too much conflict in the country made the study program stop completely. so i should transfer to catch the years before it's gone ^^

528d3.jpg