Study Group/Partner in the Columbus, OH Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocWithASpark

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a study partner/group in the Columbus, OH area. Preferably near Ohio State University/Medical Center. I was supposed to take the exam this month but I did not feel prepared so I rescheduled until May. Anyone studying and looking to take the exam the same time, please message me. Two brains are better than one!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. I'm not sure if you have taken your exam or not, but if you are still looking I am interested in joining. I plan on taking the exam in January of 2017. I'll be starting content review very soon considering I have been out of school a while.

Hey. I'm not sure if you have taken your exam or not, but if you are still looking I am interested in joining. I plan on taking the exam in January of 2017. I'll be starting content review very soon considering I have been out of school a while.
I'm going to assume you mean Jan. 2018? But I did take my exam already. I'm happy to help you prep if needed. I'll be spending the summer doing applications so I could use a consistent library partner.