Sterling MCAT Biology Practice Questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanniD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone heard of
Sterling MCAT Biology Practice Questions: High Yield MCAT Questions?

they have pretty good review on Amazon, not sure if its fake?

Members don't see this ad.

anyone heard of
Sterling MCAT Biology Practice Questions: High Yield MCAT Questions?
Hello, we are glad to see your question. No, our reviews are not fake and in fact we receive many more positive reviews and comments from customers by email, though not everyone shares their reviews on Amazon or other sites.
Our Biology Practice Question prep book has excellent content with detailed explanations. We stand behind the quality of all our products.

If you did not get a chance to buy the book yet, you can go ahead and purchase the book. If you have any issues with it, we will be happy to refund you. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with it.

Last edited:
Hello, we are glad to see your question. No, our reviews are not fake and in fact we receive many more positive reviews and comments from customers by email, though not everyone shares their reviews on Amazon or sites.
Our Biology Practice Question prep book has excellent content with detailed explanations. We stand behind the quality of all our products.

If you did not get a chance to buy the book yet, you can go ahead and purchase the book. If you have any issues with it, we will be happy to refund you. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with it.
are we able to preview the book on Amazon?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I took a look at your chemistry book and though technically a preview I would like to see samples of the questions. Now we just see sample of general stuff found in all books like "narrow down your choices."

Amazon selects which pages to show in the preview. However, I just checked that book on Amazon Look Inside, and when I flip through the preview pages, I see quite a few pages with questions. Please try again.