Sterling DAT Biology Practice Questions, anyone tried that?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have anyone tried this book? What do you think about it? It just questions and answers with not so much explanations.
My roommate purchased it, but I don't know if I should read each chapter questions after each cliff chapter.

I'll still use destroyer later on, but while I am reviewing I am thinking I read the accompanying questions and answers.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh yeah! I bought the ochem and Gen chem. Never opened them. I heard they have mistakes too so I'm not sure if this would be the best investment.

Oh yeah! I bought the ochem and Gen chem. Never opened them. I heard they have mistakes too so I'm not sure if this would be the best investment.
That's the thing, I read the review, I think there are 8 good reviews, one bad review saying there are many mistakes, one bad review saying there is not enough explanations (but he didn't say anything about mistakes), and 8 good reviews with (some of them are verfied purchases on amazing, but nobody said how much they got on Bio!)

That's the thing, I read the review, I think there are 8 good reviews, one bad review saying there are many mistakes, one bad review saying there is not enough explanations (but he didn't say anything about mistakes), and 8 good reviews with (some of them are verfied purchases on amazing, but nobody said how much they got on Bio!)
Save yourself the headache and do destroyer. It will prepare you for the DAT.

Reactions: 1 user