USMLE Step 2CS Score Release June 28th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1yeartogo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Who here is counting down to the opening of the CS reporting period on Wednesday June 28th?

How are you all feeling???

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Long time lurker, infrequent poster, made a new account for greater privacy. Four days to go, and I'm simply petrified. Made a ton of mistakes, and I keep obsessing over which one of those will be just enough to push me over the edge towards disaster.

We shall see, I suppose.

KB.

Reactions: 1 user
I have no words. Praying for some good news tomorrow. I'm seriously terrified all I want is that pass.

In the same boat..freaking nervous.. can only think of all the mistakes I made!! gave the exam on may 17th.. my scheduling permit has disappeared.. can I expect the result tomo??

In the same boat..freaking nervous.. can only think of all the mistakes I made!! gave the exam on may 17th.. my scheduling permit has disappeared.. can I expect the result tomo??

I took it on the 17th of may too in Philly . Anyways we got a high chance that it comes tomorrow . If not, then we suffer for another week

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
where is everyone checking? just refreshing email or also on oasis? is there any other place we can refresh LOL as you can see I'm very desperate here

Holy cow! Apparently my results are out (0837CT): Passed! Thank merciful God! I was really convinced I'd be taking this exam again. Now, to calm my trembling hands ..

Holy cow! Apparently my results are out (0837CT): Passed! Thank merciful God! I was really convinced I'd be taking this exam again. Now, to calm my trembling hands ..
Wow awesome! Congratulations.. it must be such a relief..

I just want to cry. My hands are trembling too and I'm in rotation so I can't even check so often

CONGRATSSSS!!!!!!!! are u an AMG or IMG please? best of luck in the future

Wow awesome! Congratulations.. it must be such a relief..

Thanks so much! My heart was trying to leap out of my mouth while the PDF was loading. Best of luck to you as well! I'm sending everyone positive vibes and good wishes.

- KB

CONGRATSSSS!!!!!!!! are u an AMG or IMG please? best of luck in the future

Thanks so much! US-IMG with no previous USCE. It was quite challenging, especially because I hadn't done Step 1 or 2CK before CS. Essentially, my entire prep consisted of desperately cramming CK material (focusing on differentials) in 2 weeks prior to the exam. I didn't have the time to go through FA even once. Praise the Good Lord for this miracle!

Best wishes to all who are still waiting on their results.

- KB

Guys if I can pass YOU CAN.
Thank God. Hamdillah. I'm crying and I'm in my rotation!!!! Thank you CS people! Thank you thank you

Congratulations everyone and better luck for the ones who have to take it again please don't give up. If you need any help please ask us we are in this together, I would have really appreciated any help before this exam. Thank you to all the sdn members that helped me out and kept me clam I owe you all.

Till what time can we wait for results today? I'm getting a feeling I may get the results next week..

Congratulations everyone and better luck for the ones who have to take it again please don't give up. If you need any help please ask us we are in this together, I would have really appreciated any help before this exam. Thank you to all the sdn members that helped me out and kept me clam I owe you all.

Hey "yrmd" gave the test on april 11th 2017!! I think they just sent the score, I don't want to open the PDF I'm no freaking nervous I made so many mistakes GOD I need someone to encourage me

Hey "yrmd" gave the test on april 11th 2017!! I think they just sent the score, I don't want to open the PDF I'm no freaking nervous I made so many mistakes GOD I need someone to encourage me

Take a deep breath and open the PDF. Rip off the bandaid! You can do this!!

PASSED! I'm an IMG, received results a little before 10am!!! Congratulations to those who have passed and best of luck to those still waiting!

Congratulations to all the ppl who passed!! You must celebrate now..I'm really losing patience now.. don't wanna be in this misery for another week..

I passed, y'all (American AMG). You can read my previous posts if you want to see how much of an insane neurotic mess I was. To make a long story short, I was thinking of changing my specialty or taking a year off, since I was so convinced that I failed. I was tortured for weeks with the mistakes I made, I was regularly to the point of tears. It turns out I passed VERY comfortably, nowhere close to failing any of the 3. God is good, trust in Him

Reactions: 2 users