USMLE Step 2 CS Scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

westdescartes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
From your guys' experience is it difficult to get an earlier date? I have mine in November but want to switch to sometime in October... How often/how early in advance do things usually open up?
Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

From your guys' experience is it difficult to get an earlier date? I have mine in November but want to switch to sometime in October... How often/how early in advance do things usually open up?
Thanks so much!

Have had a lot of trouble getting a step2CS date earlier. Any luck yourself? I'm wary about using these so called services to get a test date, as I believe it's a violation of the rules

Have had a lot of trouble getting a step2CS date earlier. Any luck yourself? I'm wary about using these so called services to get a test date, as I believe it's a violation of the rules

Haven't had any luck so far. No emails whatsoever since I last posted. When are you trying to get a date? Maybe people cancel closer to their test date. At least thats what I'm hoping...

Spots open up all the time at least 5x per day for dates 2 weeks ahead (since that is the time you can switch without a fee). You need to have sound notification on your email though and login immediately when you hear it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, need your help really confused I am an IMG planing to take step 2 ck in April last and cs in June, please advise me if I take step 2 cs in June shall I be able get result and ECFMG Certification in time so I can apply in September?

Hi guys, need your help really confused I am an IMG planing to take step 2 ck in April last and cs in June, please advise me if I take step 2 cs in June shall I be able get result and ECFMG Certification in time so I can apply in September?
yes