STEP 2 CK Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tocktockk55

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am burning out and becoming extremely anxious for this exam. I am memorizing and not really "learning" at this point.

If you guys can just help calm my nerves and just ask me sample questions (non-UWORLD) just for kicks I would truly appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Stop answering questions. How can you function in a test situation or in a patient encounter being "anxious" about the result? I'm not insensitive, I understand there is pressure. Decompress that. Go run. Pick up heavy weights and put them down. Play football with friends (Tackle or soccer.) Get out. Stand in the rain. Smell the Autumn.

The biggest mistake we make as medical students is we THINK hours of simply pounding medical knowledge and answering questions will lead to higher board scores and better residency prospects. It won't - you need to be healthy and relaxed. Balance.

Balance yourself, study, answer questions, read, walk outside and look at trees, grass - breathe. Failing the basics does not make you an excellent physician, it makes you a wannabe burnout or hateful machine. By basics, I mean being a human.