Program-Specific Info / Q's Stanbridge University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there a facebook group for the 2017 Stanbridge Occupational Therapy cohorts? I just got accepted a couple of days ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a facebook group for the 2017 Stanbridge Occupational Therapy cohorts? I just got accepted a couple of days ago.
There is. If you haven't joined yet DM me and I'll add you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview this f iday (12/8) with Stanbridge.
I am unable to attend the interview this Friday 12/8. However, I am interviewing in February would you be able to let me know how your interview goes? I am curious what the "interactive" interview is like?

I am unable to attend the interview this Friday 12/8. However, I am interviewing in February would you be able to let me know how your interview goes? I am curious what the "interactive" interview is like?
Sure!

Hi there, in the interview there was myself and two other people. We had to pull questions from some boxes, do a group project, and write a one page essay. Hope this info helps!

Reactions: 1 user

Hey I also might be interviewing in February so just saying hi!