Program-Specific Info / Q's St. Augustine San Marcos Fall 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emgem928

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted to the MOT program at St. Augustine's San Marcos Campus for Fall 2017!! I just want to connect with anyone else who got in :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

When did you hear of your acceptance ? And was there an interview ?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was just accepted to the MOT program at St. Augustine's San Marcos Campus for Fall 2017!! I just want to connect with anyone else who got in :soexcited:

Hey! how soon after your interview did you receive your acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! when did you apply and interview? what are your stats? i applied by the december 15th deadline and haven't heard anything yet. i'm worried now that i read people are being waitlisted for fall from other semesters it might be filling

Last edited:
I interviewed at San Marcos last week but for the DPT program in fall.. They really hammered into us that we will be working ALOT with OT students... I have a couple more weeks until I hear back about my acceptance or not.. but CONGRATS and hopefully we will be working together in fall!
Cheers!

- Zach G.

I interviewed at San Marcos last week but for the DPT program in fall.. They really hammered into us that we will be working ALOT with OT students... I have a couple more weeks until I hear back about my acceptance or not.. but CONGRATS and hopefully we will be working together in fall!
Cheers!

- Zach G.
hope your interview went well and good luck! that's what i read, many classes will be a mix of both PT/OT students

Hi everyone! Has anyone still not heard from San Marcos? It's now March 27th and I haven't heard back about anything.

I haven't heard a thing either. They are not my first choice school, but I would still like to hear something!

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard back anything..not even for an interview :(

I have not heard anything back yet either! It's really making me a little stir crazy!

has anyone gotten into contact with admission counselors? I emailed mine a few weeks ago and all she said was that it was still under review

has anyone gotten into contact with admission counselors? I emailed mine a few weeks ago and all she said was that it was still under review
according to the interview day, they said they have multiple interview dates. some people were pushed to last friday from a previous date. they might not be finished interviewing

Members don't see this ad :)
check your Admissions Decision section of their portal if you applied through there. even though i didn't get an email yet, it has been updated. i hope it's correct!

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this post just pertains to MOT or OTD applicants, but I just checked my portal and read that I've been accepted into the Flex DPT program in San Marcos!!! I emailed Jennifer to make sure and no reply yet. So I hope it's right!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone's "admission decisions" section on the portal disappear?

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this post just pertains to MOT or OTD applicants, but I just checked my portal and read that I've been accepted into the Flex DPT program in San Marcos!!! I emailed Jennifer to make sure and no reply yet. So I hope it's right!!! Good luck to everyone!!!
Have you gotten any word from Jennifer? I am in the same boat for the MOT program :)

I think so! I haven't gotten any word other than on the portal, have you?
nice! we probably interviewed the same day, march 24 right? no word yet other than the portal. still hasn't been 3 weeks haha but glad to see an update within a week

Have you gotten any word from Jennifer? I am in the same boat for the MOT program :)

Congrats!! Yes, I emailed her and she just said that it's real lol, they just haven't gotten around to sending the official email and letters yet. It'll be coming soon though!

I got an interview offer, but turned it down. Hopefully a spot will open for someone else! :)

Hi All! I'm wondering if there are any current USAHS students that can share their experience with the MOT program. I was told all "lectures" were online, even for the full time MOT student. Can any students please share their input on this? Thank you :)

Has anyone heard from USA following the June 2nd interviews?