Sleep outlook and IM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whatsyourname

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in sleep and primary care, how much could reading sleep studies add to my income? Able to find part-time vs 100% sleep

Pretty much what is the job outlook?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interested in sleep and primary care, how much could reading sleep studies add to my income? Able to find part-time vs 100% sleep

Pretty much what is the job outlook?

You are not going to find a job like this (combined primary care/sleep). However, you could gradually build a position like this (join an IM practice and start a sleep lab within the practice)

Networking within systems will help you establish yourself as a providers for sleep related disorders and for contracting type work - ie: DOC, etc.

Just remember, once you have it, no one can take it away from you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Networking within systems will help you establish yourself as a providers for sleep related disorders and for contracting type work - ie: DOC, etc.

Just remember, once you have it, no one can take it away from you.

It can always be taken from you. Networks change. Hospitals can come in and buy up referring practices. You have to adapt quickly in the sleep business.

It can always be taken from you. Networks change. Hospitals can come in and buy up referring practices. You have to adapt quickly in the sleep business.

Thanks for the correction... You are absolutely correct! Adaptation is key!

My intent was more along the lines towards encouragement for OP to include sleep in whatever he may do for a career.