Sketchy Pharm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CR7SUNY

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I heard sketchy pharm is too long and not as good as sketchy micro

for those who watched sketchy pharm, do you recommend certain videos which you think are a "must do" ?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I heard sketchy pharm is too long and not as good as sketchy micro

for those who watched sketchy pharm, do you recommend certain videos which you think are a "must do" ?

I've been doing the sketchy pharm now after finishing all the micro again. Then videos are boring and long but when I do a Kaplan question and pharm comes up I'm like dang... it works... it's just grueling haha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Autonomics and antiarrhymthics were great, as were blood-related and cancer. It's a good series. Yes, long, but it's tattooed into my brain now.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I watched some of sketchypharm for my pharm class but I would not recommend wasting your time with it for step. Step 1 pharm is really easy and FA has much more than needed...you don't need to know every adverse effect for every drug like sketchy covers. Sketchymicro is pretty solid though but also way more than what is needed for step

Got a 265 on step 1 last week. Maybe 4 or 5 pharm questions total (all super basic) and 3 micro questions.

The little pathology details and mechanisms and the physiology are the difficult parts of the test and make up like 90% of the exam so focus on that stuff and if you get it down then maybe memorize some of the tiny details that sketchy covers on the off chance it will help increasing your chance of getting 1 or 2 more questions right.

Last edited: