Silence/no interviews support group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleeeslee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought we all could get some help from each other. Share your stories/stats/concerns! Let's stay positive :)

Personally, I have 4 schools I am waiting to hear back from, and 1 waitlist. Except for the school I got waitlisted from, it shows app completed/under review on the portal. This has been really discouraging me, since I thought I had a decent shot at these four schools.

Members don't see this ad.

For sure... I applied to 4 schools and still havent heard back from any of them... getting worried

what schools are you waiting on?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to 19 school. I got 2 rejections. Zero interviews! :( 19 DAT, 3.2 GPA!!

I'm waiting on NYU, Tufts, UCLA, and UoP (sibling legacy).

Can you guys share when was your application mailed
I am waiting on about 20 schools but i applied really late my app was mailed on 10/30

I have 7 schools I'm still waiting back on. Only really care about 2 of them. The wait is so painful

Reactions: 1 user
this is a support group haha. Keep up the faith guys, if you believe you can do it

I have 12 schools i'm waiting to hear back from, mailed out 9/4. I have a 3.6 ogpa, 3.4 sgpa, 19AA, 19TS, 20 PAT. The wait is killer.

Sooooo.. mine got mailed out like at the end of October LOL (totally my fault *sob*). HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING. I'm pretty good at forgetting, so hasn't been too bad for few months.. but recently my darkest imaginative side of me scares the heck out of me. What if... you know. :S

Reactions: 1 users
I called Penn (and I'm sure other schools are kind of like this) but the next wave of acceptances will most likely be after the 30-day deadline so no use of waiting anxiously by the phone (like I was lol). Just enjoy the holidays and wait for January to come :)

Applied to 4 schools. 1 Rejection, 1 waitlist for interview, 2 not a peep. 3.3 GPA , 21AA/21TS/23RC/22PAT. I applied late though so that's probably what killed my chances. I'm mentally preparing for next cycle at this point.