Should I postpone step 2 Ck?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carpe-Noctem

Seize the Night
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I currently have 2.5 weeks until step 2 ck. I just took uworld assessment 1 and got a 211 (3 digit score). Is 2.5 weeks realistic for me to get into the 220's/230's? Or should I postpone?

Right now I am probably the last test day that would release scores before Sept. 15. So if I do postpone I wont get my scores until after applications are submitted. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you taken any other practice exams? try taking the uwsa 2 this weekend and see how that goes. i thought that was more comparative to the vagueness and randomness of the real deal. Also if you are a US grad then maybe you CAN extend it a little, but i know IMG's don't have that leisure. good luck!

Hey everyone!

I currently have 2.5 weeks until step 2 ck. I just took uworld assessment 1 and got a 211 (3 digit score). Is 2.5 weeks realistic for me to get into the 220's/230's? Or should I postpone?

Right now I am probably the last test day that would release scores before Sept. 15. So if I do postpone I wont get my scores until after applications are submitted. Thoughts?

What have you gone through so far? OME, UW only?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've done like 20% of UWorld. Should I just keep doing Uworld?

Keep doing Uworld, making short notes and reviewing them.
If you need some basic knowledge, I'd use OME. They are amazing.
Do it for a week and take another UWSA.
I wouldn't waste time on other resources at this point. I have only 12 days left and still doing UW and reviewing OME and I think it's working (taking UWSA2 this Sat, so we will see:p)

Reactions: 1 user
How do you know the scoring schedule for when it will be released? I've heard in the past something about 3 Wednesdays?