Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi

Any female willing to share the accommodation for interview at Indiana on oct 23rd.I have already made the reservation.

Members don't see this ad.

Plz contact me .. I have interview on the 6th of nov too at Indiana .. Plz msg me if u r willing to share accommodation and transport. .

Any female wanna share room for NJ interview on 29th? pm me please

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Any female wanna share room for BU interview on Dec 5th? pm me please

any female wants to share accommodation for 20th nov indiana iv? please pm.thanks

Any female willing to share accommodation for uthscsa for 12-13 dec..

Hey any male willing to share accomodation for colorado interview on 5th april?

Hey any female wanting to share accommodation for Colorado interview on 10th May may please pm me.
Thanks!

Hi. Any female looking to share acommodation for Minnesota interview on 9th april? PM me..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello
Any one willing to share accommodation for colorado on 9th May!

Last edited:
Hello! any girl willing to share Accomm for Minnesota Interview on May 22?? Please reply soon.
Thanks.

Hi. Any female looking to share acommodation for Minnesota interview on 9th april? PM me..
Hi, How did your interview go? do you mind sharing your experience please? I have an interview on May 22. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks.

Hi any female who wants to share accommodation for upenn pls inbox me

Hello,
Is anyone looking to share a room for the Colorado bench test? Male roommates...My friend is still looking? Can join or have other join him as well! please PM me.
Thanks!

any1 willing to share accommodation on 16th July at Indiana.?

Any female willing to share accommodation for Buffalo , please pm me.
Thanx

Reactions: 1 user
any female willing to share accomodation for university of chicago for august 1rst?

Any female willing to share accommodation for University of Michigan September 12th interview?

Any female willing to share accommodation for University of Michigan September 12th interview? Please pm me.

Any girl wanting to share an accomodation for Indiana University on Aug 6th, 2014?

Any male willing to share an accommodation for Indiana Univ on Aug 20th 2014?

Anyone attending dr alyssa marshal course in Austin for aug 18-22. Please let me know.

Any female willing to share accommodation for Buffalo , please pm me.
Thanx
Hello, I have an interview on sept 4&5th, if you are still looking for sharing accommodation. Let me know...

Any female willing to share accommodation for Michigan 5th September plz get back to me..Thanks

Any female wants to share a hotel room for 23 th of August for LLU? Let me know soon.

Any female willing to share accommodation for Michigan 5th September plz get back to me..Thanks
Hi, I am willing to share accomodation for 5th sept interview. pl tell me how to contact u.

Any female wants to share accommodation for Buffalo interview and Bench on 4-5th sep?

Posted using SDN Mobile

Any female wants to share accommodation for Buffalo interview and Bench on 4-5th sep?
Hello, I have already done the booking , if you are still looking for please contact me on [email protected]. Thank you!

Posted using SDN Mobile

Posted using SDN Mobile

Posted using SDN Mobile

Hey.....Any female willing to share accommodation for UW 27th-29!!!
Plz reply soon

Any female wants to share accommodation for Buffalo bench and interview, let me know. I've booked two beds room.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Hi everybody! Any female willing to share accommodation for Uppen iv on September 30. Please inbox me.

Anyone coming for Buffalo Bench and interview on 4thand 5th from Toronto?

Any female going for AEGD interview on oct 1 at eastman dental school and willing to share accommodation please ping me.:)

Anyone want to share accommodation for UCSF IDP program interview?