Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Golu are you still looking for a female roommate.I got an invite for may 2 too.
Hi Golu are you still looking for a female roommate.I got an invite for may 2 too.
Yes are you interested in sharing the hotel accommodation...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi any female interested in sharing accommodation for NYU interview on april 17? Please pm me. Thanks alot

Hi
I am also invited for NYU interview on 17th April. Are you still interested in sharing the accommodation?

Hi sorry. Am not looking to share accomodation anymore.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi is there anybody who is taking duggans course in June. Looking for somebody to share accomodation with. Thanks

Hi, any female interested in sharing accommodation for Colorado Interview on June, 20th? Please let me know. Thank you!

Guy. Can you please give me an estimate of the time the universities will send an iv call prior to the interviews. Thank you.

Hello, it depends on each school, but tentative they will let u know a month before. Good luck

Hello. I'm taking the Duggan course in June and wanted to know if any female wanted to share accommodation. Thank you.

Hi any female willing to share accommodation for Colorado interview on 20th June & flying from Toronto. Please msg me. Thanks

Any female willing to share accommodation for interview at UIC on June,25 ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, any female interested in sharing accommodation for Colorado Interview on June, 20th? Please let me know. Thank you!
hi r u still interested in sharing the accomodation?

Any male willing to share accommodation for UIC June 25 interview, pm me.

Hi! if any female is looking for a roommate for june 20 uc denver colorado interview, please contact me since all rooms at hotels recommended by school are fully booked! thanks!
hi. I am looking for a female roommate. Reply me if still interested. Thanks!

Anybody wants to share accommodation for Chicago june 25 interview. pm me.

anyone looking to share accomodations june 15 i already have a room if someone wants to come over it is in the IHSP not far from the university and it is private room with 4 beds

anyone looking to share accomodations june 15 i already have a room if someone wants to come over it is in the IHSP not far from the university and it is private room with 4 beds
Are you talking about chicago interview?

Any female looking to share accommodation for IUPUI interview 13 July?

Is any female interested in sharing accommodation for LLU test on 9th Aug ?

hey rini123
I also got invitation for LLU bench test. Can you give me your email address?

Hello any female willing to share accommodation for 20th July INDIANA interview

Hello anyone willing to share accommodation for VCU July 10?

Hey,
Anyone interested to share accommodation for the interview at VCU on 10th July?

Anyone interested in sharing accomodation for UPENN interview on june 30? please message

Anyone interested to share accommodation for LLU interview on Aug 8th?

Hello! Any female who would like to share accommodations on July, 5 for UIC interview?

Any ladies willing to share accommodation for LLU interview on Aug 8th?

Any ladies willing to share accommodation for Buffalo interview on Sep 8th & 9th?

Hello any female willing to share accommodation for 20th July INDIANA interview
Hi there

I am interested in sharing accommodation for 20th JULY Indiana interview. Are u still interested or have you found any roommate ?
Thanks!

Hello everyone. I booked a hotel near by Indiana University for 13th July. Anyone can join me....

H
hey rini123
I also got invitation for LLU bench test. Can you give me your email address?
Hope you got my email id. Are you still interested in sharing the room for LLU?

Hi there

I am interested in sharing accommodation for 20th JULY Indiana interview. Are u still interested or have you found any roommate ?
Thanks!
Hey I am still interested...

Any female interested in sharing accommodation on September 10 & 11th for Buffalo Interview?

Hi there

Thanks!
Hey I am still interested, please let me know soon

Anyone ready to share accommodation for Univ of Washington interview from 17th to 19th July.

Reactions: 1 user
Any female willing to share accommodation for buffalo interview on September 10-11?

Any male willing to share accommodation for buffalo interview on dates September 17,18. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user