Sharing Accomodations + Interview Travel Plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any female wants to
share accomodation for UCSF
kindly PM

Members don't see this ad :)
any female willing to share accommodation to UTHSCSA from 22-24 oct 2014??? pls pm me !!!

Any male wish to share accommodation for USC interview...?

Any female still
Looking for accomodation for UCSF
please reply
Thanks !

Hi! anybody who got invited to UCSF testing and interview who has plan to practice this week?

I am arriving there Saturday and staying to 15 . please let me know asap

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I want to share my accommodation for UTHSCSA interview on 6 and 7 th nov with a female.. please reply if interested.

Hi I want to share my accommodation for UTHSCSA interview on 6 and 7 th nov with a female.. please reply if interested.
hello! wish iv was great! Do you know id they are still sending iv invitation. How many batch more do they have left ?

Any one attending UTHSCSA interview on dec 11-12?

DISCLAIMER: Please be aware that SDN does not in any way, sort or form endorse, support or guarantee any travel arrangements/agreements which you you may have with other SDN member/s either on this thread or others !
You're on your own Charile !

Having said that, feel free to discuss all interview travel/accommodation related matters on this sticky thread, in hopes of cleaning up some of the clutter.

Need a female room mate for sharing a hotel room in colorado ...near the dental school. in april.. Please msg if anyones interested. Thanks

Hi if anyone interested in sharing accommodation for colarado in April let me know

Need a female room mate for sharing a hotel room in colorado ...near the dental school. in april.. Please msg if anyones interested. Thanks
hey i am interested in sharing room for colorado iv....lemme know if u still need a room mate

Hey I have booked a room for colorado April interview. If any one want to share it with me.....reply.

need a female room mate for april colorado. please msg me. thanks

Hey s.sa ... Yes I am still interested. Please pm me ur number or email id. Thanks

I am ready to share room for Colorado in april. Any female candidate still looking for a roommate, please msg me or share your email id and we can get in touch.

Hi dr.mala... Please inbox me your email id or number. Thanks

Anyone interested in sharing a room for the interview in Colorado in april? Any female candidate still looking for a roommate, please msg me or share your email id so that we can decide.

I also need to share a room for Colorado interview in April.

Hey do you still need a roommate.... M interested... Plz lemme know.

Anyone interested in sharing a room for the interview in Colorado in april? Any female candidate still looking for a roommate, please msg me or share your email id so that we can decide.
Hey m interested.... If you still need a roommate lemme know.
My id.- [email protected]

Hey I have booked a room for colorado April interview. If any one want to share it with me.....reply.
Hi Dr. Bhullar I'm interested in sharing room for interview. Send me your contact please.

Anyone willing to share accomodation in minnesota for April 30th interview

Hello, any female candidate willing to share hotel for Colorado interview on May 2nd. Plz let me know. I have booked the room.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, any female candidate willing to share hotel for Colorado interview on May 2nd. Plz let me know. I have booked the room.
Hello I am a female and m interested in sharing the room. Kindly pm me the details. Thanks

Hello, I have part 1&2, TOEFL 100, volunteer experience both in India and US, clinical experience in India. Good luck!
Hey can you please share your GPA and did you have a master degree.
thanks in advance, all the best

HI, are you still looking for female to share room for colorado interview?

hi
did anyone got called for minnesota ?
when is their first interview date?

Hi Golu are you still looking for a female roommate.I got an invite for may 2 too.

Any female in bay area willing to share accomodation for colorado interview held on may 2, 2015? plz pm me.

Hi any female interested in sharing accommodation for NYU interview on april 17? Please pm me. Thanks alot