Share Lower Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Masttt91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm studying for boards part 1 and I really don't like the notes my school has for lower anatomy. Does anyone feel like sending me theirs?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm studying for boards part 1 and I really don't like the notes my school has for lower anatomy. Does anyone feel like sending me theirs?
I am sure there is someone with Rubin notes at your school. That is a really good resource. If you memorize that you will be good.

I am sure there is someone with Rubin notes at your school. That is a really good resource. If you memorize that you will be good.
You really think reubins is enough? Thats pretty much all I'm using so far. I'm kinda worried I'll miss the details.

Members don't see this ad :)
Reubens is more than enough. If you know that backwards and forward, you're more than set for LEA.

I studied Ruben's notes almost exclusively. I was the most confident with the LEA section on part I.

Reactions: 1 users
This is fantastic, do you realize this thread with 6 posts has Rubins/Rubens/Reubins/Reubens spelled 4 different ways :D
Will the real Rubin/Ruben/Reubin/Reuben please stand up?

Yes, IIRC Reubin was a student at OCPM / KSUCPM. It's widely distributed here at KSUCPM and is referred to here as Reubin's notes.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, my mistake. It's spelled Reuben. :p

I too have the spelling as Reuben... also it's not the persons real name. Rumor has it the person named the notes after their kid. So basically the son of a pod student became a legend