SFSU (San Francisco State University) Post-bac 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watsmed24

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is there no thread for the post-bac program for this cycle? If so, please direct me to it. If not, has anyone heard back from the school yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Is it just me or is there no thread for the post-bac program for this cycle? If so, please direct me to it. If not, has anyone heard back from the school yet?

There's an "Official SFSU Post-Bac thread that I'm going through right now, but some info on the first few pages is outdated. I also tried posting but haven't received any responses.

I have my interview this Saturday. Yoursef?

Reactions: 1 user
I applied in early April before the deadline for this fall. Has anyone heard back yet? How was the interview mintchip2?

Members don't see this ad :)
There's an "Official SFSU Post-Bac thread that I'm going through right now, but some info on the first few pages is outdated. I also tried posting but haven't received any responses.

I have my interview this Saturday. Yoursef?

Congrats!! I hope you did well on your interview :) Just wondering, approximately how long did it take you to hear back / receive the interview offer after submitting your application?

Congrats!! I hope you did well on your interview :) Just wondering, approximately how long did it take you to hear back / receive the interview offer after submitting your application?

I got an interview offer last week.

I had my interview on July 1st. I was told acceptance emails would be going out early this week. Still havn't heard anything and getting nervous. Anyone hear anything yet?

Application for summer 2018 opened today and i was able to submit my application with all of my reco letters today. Fingers crossed