For Sale Selling TBR (Bio + Chem) and EK passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gintoki

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi MCAT takers

Update: TBR Bio and Chem sold. Thank you.

Selling TBR Biology (Part I & II is sold as a set) and TBR General Chemistry (Part I & II sold as a set), both were bought directly from the TBR website in January 2017. Like-new condition. All books have no markings or highlighting. I bought them for $69 each + shipping. Now selling them for $45 (biology part I & II) and free shipping (via USPS, within 48 contiguous states*).

Also selling ExamKrackers 101 Passages for $20, free shipping. This is the 2008 edition. Great condition. No marking nor highlighting. I find it very similar to the style of the passages asked in MCAT2015.
Update: Throwing in official guide to MCAT 2015 AND official flashcards to MCAT 2015 for free with this purchase

Also throwing in the official guide to MCAT 2015, 4th ed, to whoever bought one of the above for free. (I mean selling it for $15 with free shipping doesn't make sense for me to ship it, i might as well throw it in with the first purchase right..)

Or best offer. *if shipping to other places, Canada etc*

Receiving by paypal (business account), so your purchase is secure.

All the best to everyone taking the exams!
Thanks
Gin
xwArTOw_d.jpg

gwOyK00.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I ordered TBR chem books and they arrived today! Not a scammer:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
Sorry did not check the forums for a while. The TBR bio has been sold.
I still have 1000 passages from EK left, and I will throw in the official MCAT flashcards for free with that purchase...