This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

specialsauce1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi if you are looking to buy PCAT materials I have the most recent dr collins and some additional kaplan stuff. I'm willing to sell all of my materials for cheap. If you are interested message me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi if you are looking to buy PCAT materials I have the most recent dr collins and some additional kaplan stuff. I'm willing to sell all of my materials for cheap. If you are interested message me.

I'm taking the PCAT in July. Have you sold your study materials and, if not, how much are you asking?

Hello its still available I'm asking for 130 shipping included. i'll give you everything i have- all the collins material plus the kaplan book 2016-2017

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello its still available I'm asking for 130 shipping included. i'll give you everything i have- all the collins material plus the kaplan book 2016-2017
I'm definitely interested. How will you work payment and delivery?

if you want to text me your information i can ship it out to you through the post. I'm pretty sure if you add my phone number to venmo you can transfer money through there as well.

Hi, for some reason I couldn't find these original messages so I sent that new one. And no, I'm in Wisconsin

So we can do venmo transfer for money and you can text me ur address or put it on here, up to you

if you want to communicate quicker you can text me 215 909 0692.

Remember SCAMMERS LOVE VENMO. You have no way to recover your money if they don't send the materials.
How do most people arrange payment? Any other suggestions regarding this purchase?

Standard Paypal, not Friends and Family, provides you with protections if the seller fails to provide the materials sold.
Thank you for this information. I will let you know if this situation gets resolved. Again, I appreciate your vigilance in warning people!

Standard Paypal, not Friends and Family, provides you with protections if the seller fails to provide the materials sold.
What if the buyer receives the item and lies that they did not receive them or it was not as described then the seller loses their money to the buyer. Paypal is also not a safe option, there's always a risk when you sell items online.

Yeah it's definitely not safe and people selling Collins are usually scammers or selling old photocopied versions. I was scammed. Seller gave tracking proof through PayPal even though he only sent a belt instead of collins and i called PayPal and they would not give me the refund. Don't buy his stuff through the forum unless youre willing to risk over $150+ of your hard earned money ,and just listen to the mods. I wish I had known this sooner.