self-surgery, testicle prothesis removal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aCouch

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the second forum I am attempting to post this in. For some ludicrous reason, the previous forums moderators deemed it unworthy.

my insurance dosent cover explants, so I am going to cut my implant out. However can't be rejected emergency care, so after cutting it, I will admit myself to ER (I live right next to a big god hospital.

So this is going to happen one way or another, tomorrow or this weekend. I would appreciate advice.

1. So I have a surgical knife, disinfective alcohol. I am going to makean incision in the ball sack where the skin is most thin. Should the incision be vertical or horizontal? Im thinking a horizontal might cut through many veins, but a vertical one is unlikely to cut exactly down any one single vein.

2. The scrotum has some kind of dividing membrane inside separating each ball. If I make an incision in the middle of my sack, will that break it? What's the damage?

3. What happens to the smooth muscles in the scrotum when it has a hole in it? Well regular surgery is made tht way, so it heals

4. Before I pop that prosthesis out,it was secured by a string when it was put in. Where is ths tied to? I will just cut it off.

5.After I pop it out, I want to fully clear the sack. I have some sodium chloride, salt water stuff and a small suction device the size of a straw. I will just rinse the sack thoroughly and suck out excess. Any problem?

6. Admit myself to hospital, get sowed back up professionally

Members don't see this ad.

This forum is not for medical advice. That being said, don't be a ***** and do this.

no-country-jones-new-760-468x330.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.