Position Wanted Seeking em position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

er2013er

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for em open pgy 2 or 3 positions. Completed fm residency with em fellowship and have been practicing full time em the last 3.5 years. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Looking for em open pgy 2 or 3 positions. Completed fm residency with em fellowship and have been practicing full time em the last 3.5 years. Thanks
Hi,
Are you still looking for an EM position? What state are you located?

Hi,
Are you still looking for an EM position? What state are you located?
I'm looking for an EM position. Finishing up my 3rd year of FM in June and wanting to do an EM residency. American grad, open to going anywhere- currently in ohio

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm looking for an EM position. Finishing up my 3rd year of FM in June and wanting to do an EM residency. American grad, open to going anywhere- currently in ohio
Hi, I'm just curious, can you match into an off cycle position after completing a residency in a diff. specialty?

I was told that once you complete a residency, you won't recieve any funding for a 2nd residency. Which is why I was curious. Congratulations!!
Thanks! It's been a true dream come true. I just never gave up. So it really depends on the hospital. Some hospitals have enough funding but I have been told by many hospitals straight up that they didn't have funding. Depending on how much training you've done you can get up to 12 months of credit

Reactions: 1 user