Seeking assistance from fourth year medical students and oncologists...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ectennis2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Emily, and I am a senior pre-medical student. For my thesis, I am conducting survey research regarding physician training about patient death. This study will attempt to find the problems in our current methods of training and propose a solution to better prepare young health professionals to handle patient death in their practices. In order to participate in the study, you must be a fourth year medical student or oncologist. I only require five minutes of your time to fill out a survey.

If you are a fourth year medical student or oncologist and would like to help me out with my study, please email me at [email protected]. I will provide you with the short survey and consent form with more instructions.

I appreciate your help and contribution to my project! Please pass the word on if you know someone who would be willing to participate. Thank you!

*Note: IRB Approval Letter is attached and study expires on 6/9/2017.*

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 2016-03-0128 Amend Apprv Ltr 01Nov16 (1).pdf
    337.4 KB · Views: 71
Members don't see this ad :)
You didn't understand my question.

I wasn't asking about the degree but rather your use of the term "oncologist" is vague. There are surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists; I was attempting to ask whether your survey is restricted to one of the specialities.

You didn't understand my question.

I wasn't asking about the degree but rather your use of the term "oncologist" is vague. There are surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists; I was attempting to ask whether your survey is restricted to one of the specialities.

Oh, sorry about that. Yes, I misunderstood what you are asking. My study encompasses all specialties in oncology.

Reactions: 1 user