This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shellsterpie

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a bit confused about the supplemental application process and had a few questions!

1) I am submitting my AADSAS within the next day, but am I allowed to submit it without completing the "Program Materials" quadrant? Some of the schools' pages on AADSAS have a question section such as "Why choose (insert school name)...?" and I have yet to complete these questions.

2) Following up from the previous question, do some schools have their supplemental app questions already listed on AADSAS while other schools e-mail information regarding completion of the supp. apps?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

no you have to complete the program materials quadrant before submitting, but some schools don't have questions in that section and you could submit your application for those schools just so aadsas could start verifying everything.
For most schools that have supplemental app questions, they are just the ones in the program materials, but for the fees some schools tell you where to send the fees on aadsas and others email you that information.

Reactions: 1 user
no you have to complete the program materials quadrant before submitting, but some schools don't have questions in that section and you could submit your application for those schools just so aadsas could start verifying everything.
For most schools that have supplemental app questions, they are just the ones in the program materials, but for the fees some schools tell you where to send the fees on aadsas and others email you that information.

So if there are two schools that have questions in their sections that I have yet to complete, I can still submit AADSAS for the other schools? I see a "Submit ALL" button and I'm scared that I won't be able to go back and answer those supplemental questions if I click on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
So if there are two schools that have questions in their sections that I have yet to complete, I can still submit AADSAS for the other schools? I see a "Submit ALL" button and I'm scared that I won't be able to go back and answer those supplemental questions if I click on that.
yeah you can submit, if you click submit all it will only submit to the schools where your program materials is complete so you would still be able to edit the ones that you haven't completed yet, and you could also submit to each school individually

you CANNOT write anything else after you submit the school's application. However, you can choose not to submit to specific schools and write their secondary applications later and then submit. This is what im doing: I submitted to 11 schools except for boston and NYU, where im going to write their secondaries and then apply later.