Secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OnePodRanger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I know there is no definite answer for this but I received about eight secondaries recently and completed all of them.

My question is that, when completing the secondaries, does that usually lead into interviews?

Of course, if the secondary isn't that well written or is poorly done would lead to a decline.

Just curious!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't understand the question. The chronological order is primary--> secondaries--> interviews (hopefully). If you're asking if secondaries lead to interviews MORE OFTEN than declines then the answer is it depends but usually no. Look at how many people fill out 15 secondaries and only end up with 3 or less interviews.

Hey I know there is no definite answer for this but I received about eight secondaries recently and completed all of them.

My question is that, when completing the secondaries, does that usually lead into interviews?

Of course, if the secondary isn't that well written or is poorly done would lead to a decline.

Just curious!
No.
Secondaries are also a tax on the hopelessly naïve, if not pathologically clueless.