Seattle: fellowship trained Pain Medicine physician needed to joint established practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is for my practice in Seattle, Bellevue, and Auburn, Washington state. I am busy and need somebody to join to share my load. Must be ACGME Pain Medicine fellowship trained. Need very strong MSK skills and skills in spinal and non spinal procedures.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
This is for my practice in Seattle, Bellevue, and Auburn, Washington state. I am busy and need somebody to join to share my load. Must be ACGME Pain Medicine fellowship trained. Need very strong MSK skills and skills in spinal and non spinal procedures.

Good for you lig.

Reactions: 1 user
Any fellow who is coming out with strong training and wants to jump into a practice that has such diversity of patients and procedures and does not take the offer is nuts. This is a golden opportunity to work with one of the top pain docs in the country.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i wish i could convince my wife to move away from the most cloudiest portion of the country to the second most cloudiest portion of the country, and a lot less snow.....

i wish i could convince my wife to move away from the most cloudiest portion of the country to the second most cloudiest portion of the country, and a lot less snow.....

Chicago is more cloudy than Seattle? I'm not sure about that.........

On the days the sun shines through, however, Seattle is gorgeous!

chicago is fairly nice...

actually, because im a stickler for accuracy, i looked up most recent data, and alaska is the cloudiest part of the US, followed by the Pacific NW. 3rd now is where i live (Seattle is #4th cloudiest city in US).

my wife will take it as another reason to live in a snow belt...

Hi, I'm relocating to Seattle and I would be interested in learning more about how I could help you out.. Let me know the best way to get in touch.
Thanks