PCAT SDN Test Prep Week - May 18-22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We are delighted to participate again in SDN's annual Test Prep Week.

We will be offering 2 2015 PCAT Destroyer

Winners will be chosen from amongst those who ask questions or otherwise contribute meaningfully to discussion.”

Good luck to all!

Dr. Jim Romano And Nancy Steen

prod_PCATCover.jpg

Orgoman PCAT Destroyer, unlike the DAT and OAT Destroyer contain problems to prepare you for the more challenging Quantitative and Biology sections on the PCAT. The PCAT Destroyer calculus topics include logs, and limits, while calculus includes derivatives, and integrals. The Biological sciences require knowledge of microbiology, associated lab techniques in addition to basic anatomy and physiology. The PCAT Destroyer is well balanced between General Biology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, and basic Biochemistry. General Chemistry is perfectly balanced between quantitative and qualitative topics and includes virtually every type of problem you will encounter. The Organic section covers everything from lab activities such as extractions and chromatography to reactions and stereochemistry. Key reactions include Wittig, Aldol, Grignard, Williamson, Diels Alder, SN1, E1, E2 just to name a few. Stereochemistry is also addressed, in addition to conceptual questions involving Huckels rule, aromaticity, resonance, and acid base concepts. Whether you are simply seeking extra help or hope to score high enough for a scholarship, give the PCAT Destroyer a chance. Like thousands of other students who have worked under the auspices of Dr. Romano, the PCAT Destroyer material will offer you success on the PCAT and help your dream of becoming a Pharmacist a reality.

Members don't see this ad.

I would be so grateful if I win it. I had opened a Fundme account in hopes to help get money because I really wanted the Dr. Collins 2015 Study Guide.. I have heard nothing but good about it. So please check out my link and help me out..thanks.

http://www.gofundme.com/ericavelazquez

Is this a paperback book or is it an ebook? Thank you in advance.

I have heard great things about the PCAT Destroyer from pharmacy students who have used it to study. They also highly recommended Dr. Collin's Study guide. I will be applying to the University of Florida College of Pharmacy this summer and will be taking my PCATS this upcoming September. It will be a close call as I may not have time to take the test more than once, so I am looking for the most effective study materials available. If anyone can offer their opinions about the PCAT Destroyer vs. Dr. Collins I would love to see your ideas. Thanks guys!