SDN Calculation 120 questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Farcus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering is this the SDN 120 math questions? at this link?
Upgrade system login | XenForo

because it doesn't have just math questions lol i thought it was all 120 math questions

NOTE: Administrator updated post because the old link no longer worked.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 120 Math Questions with Answers from Student Doctor Network dot org, very helpful for NAPLEX.pdf
    222.3 KB · Views: 1,771
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
I printed off the 120 questions but never really went through them. Rxprep's math seemed to be sufficient

If I can give 1 bit of advice for people out there. I think this packet is unfortunately a waste of time. Maybe when it came out it was more relevant but based on the test I just took, RXPrep did a much better job of being representative of what the actual Naplex is like. Naplex math is very straightforward with 3-4 steps at the most and simply nothing as hard as most of this packet. In my opinion, stick to Rxprep, get 90% on the exams, be able to do every type of problem in the book and you will get 90%+ right on the math during the actual naplex test.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If I can give 1 bit of advice for people out there. I think this packet is unfortunately a waste of time. Maybe when it came out it was more relevant but based on the test I just took, RXPrep did a much better job of being representative of what the actual Naplex is like. Naplex math is very straightforward with 3-4 steps at the most and simply nothing as hard as most of this packet. In my opinion, stick to Rxprep, get 90% on the exams, be able to do every type of problem in the book and you will get 90%+ right on the math during the actual naplex test.

Taking NAPLEX soon, thanks so much for this post! Was wondering if these questions would be as useful for the newer, 250+ question version of the NAPLEX

Are these still relevant to NAPLEX now days?? or is the SDN 120 math questions only for the old version NAPLEX?

Can someone help explain number 12 without alligation? The alligation explanation is confusing because they are asking for 70 % so it shouldnt it be switched with the position of 10% in the alligation table??