Scrubs + Urinal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How do you take a piss?

• Urinal

• Toilet

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

cakezyum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear gentlemen,

When you need to take a piss with scrubs on, do you use the urinal or toilet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Urinal but extreme caution is required...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Urinal with scrubs pulled down to ankles...
Don't judge how I choose how to live my life.

Reactions: 36 users
Urinal, or else it touches the toilet water.

Reactions: 7 users
Really want to know what the 2 votes for other were.

Last edited:
Really want to know what the 2 votes for other were. You guys peeing sitting down???

The rare sink-pissers are abound in SDN. Not to be confused with the more commonly found pink scissors. Keep those two groups away from each other at all costs.

Reactions: 19 users
While you're standing in front of the toilet, you mean. That's when it touches the toilet water. Gotta hit up those kindergarten toilets that are like 6 inches of the ground, amirite?

Glad someone out there knows the struggle.

Members don't see this ad :)
you mean like in post #6?
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Reactions: 13 users
Toilet but only because in middle school we had an epidemic of kids pushing each other into urinals when they were using it. Hahaha it was so much fun but after a few traumatizing experiences of being pushed into the urinal, I always use the toilet now with a door shut.

Really want to know what the 2 votes for other were.
obviously the hardcore gunners who foley themselves so they don't have to leave the OR at all

Reactions: 6 users
They need scrubs with a button in front like PJs. Whoever invented scrub pants definitely didn't have a dude in mind.
The lack of butt room begs to differ.

Dear gentlemen,

When you need to take a piss with scrubs on, do you use the urinal or toilet?
I don't get it, why would scrubs change anything?

Worse.... you're so careful. The subtle shake. You're batting 1000.... and then, at the sink, water vs crotch. No one would believe you....

Thin fabric makes even a small drop look like a giant leak. Also, as alluded to above, the lack of a fly makes the whole operation more difficult.
Which would be a problem if you were free balling. If you have so much leakage that it seeps through your boxers/underwear you seriously need to learn "the maneuver" in that other thread posted here.

The no fly isn't a big deal either, you just hold up your pants the same way you do in every other situation where you don't have a fly. Most doctors I've met have 2 hands.

Agreed with Womb Raider. You can't just pull the front of the scrubs down and hold it in place? If the pants are falling on the floor, they're too big; if you can't whip it out over top of the waistband, you've either got 18" junk or your pants are too small.

Plus, whether you get a stray drop or the sink is extra splashy, scrubs dry in about 2 minutes anyway.

Which would be a problem if you were free balling. If you have so much leakage that it seeps through your boxers/underwear you seriously need to learn "the maneuver" in that other thread posted here.
Splashes and stray drops happen. Also, sinks.

The no fly isn't a big deal either, you just hold up your pants the same way you do in every other situation where you don't have a fly. Most doctors I've met have 2 hands.
Agreed with Womb Raider. You can't just pull the front of the scrubs down and hold it in place? If the pants are falling on the floor, they're too big; if you can't whip it out over top of the waistband, you've either got 18" junk or your pants are too small.
Use your imagination. Baggy scrubs (so they're long enough) without elastic need to stay at least partially tied. Choke points happen.

Plus, whether you get a stray drop or the sink is extra splashy, scrubs dry in about 2 minutes anyway.
2 minutes of pure unadulterated shame.

dont have time. just pee into them, i dont have to wash them anyway.
good luck to the next dude wearin them. probably still cleaner than some of those blood soaked ones

Reactions: 2 users
Flip the elephant with its ears over the rope fence and go to town. Then, milk the cows from proximal to distal until the cows come home. Revert to original position and you are all set. No drops - nothing.

To avoid splash from the urinal, spray a few inches off center. The physics of this move prevents rogue drops from leaping towards you. As for toilets - who does that? That shrine is reserved for quiet time.

urine follows what is known as the Plateau-Rayleigh instability—where a pee stream breaks up into drops before striking something else. That's the worst thing that can happen, the team reports, because each drop creates splash-back. To avoid that, men should stand as close to the urinal as possible they advise. Also helpful is directing the stream to hit the back of the urinal at a downward angle. That creates less splash-back and the drops that do bounce, head downwards into the urinal drain. Conversely, to prevent messing one's trousers (or angering neighbors) they suggest men not spray directly into the urinal or into the pool that forms at the bottom of the urinal, both cause a lot of splash-back.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2013-11-university-physicists-urine-splash-back-tactics.html#jCp

Flip the elephant with its ears over the rope fence and go to town. Then, milk the cows from proximal to distal until the cows come home. Revert to original position and you are all set. No drops - nothing.

To avoid splash from the urinal, spray a few inches off center. The physics of this move prevents rogue drops from leaping towards you. As for toilets - who does that? That shrine is reserved for quiet time.

I think the thread is about urinating not masturbating. This is good advice for the latter though.

giphy.gif

There is no way to avoid it. The solution is to shake your hands after you wash them and mask the pee with water droplets
Classic trick, except that everyone knows what's going on so any time you see someone with a sprinkle of something on their scrubs, you just assume some of it is piss.

I used to do the old trick where you just flick a few droplets of water onto the bottom of your shirt so that it looks like you just got water there while washing your hands, but now I just don't give a ****

piss on my scrubs everyday crew