School list Suggestions/ Advise?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaya97

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I would add Case Western

Reactions: 1 user
And remove Michigan if you dont have tons of research

Maybe add UNLV
Honestly don't like las vegas but the chance for in state residency after the first year sounds nice plus it is close to home so I'll probably be adding it!

Add ASDOH
They require a TON of volunteering and I don't really think I have enough for that...? And thanks for the Michigan tip. I'll take that off.

I would add Case Western
I don't really know much about Case Western (besides where it is located), but I'll do some research on it or if you also want to shed some more light on it, that'd be appreciated. Thanks!

500 is plenty enough. You still have a chance of getting in there!

I would highly recommend adding Marquette

You have a good shot at NYU.

Nova is pretty out of state friendly. If you do get an interview, but not accepted, they have a large wait list that moves pretty quickly. That gives you a good chance of getting in.

Nova is pretty out of state friendly. If you do get an interview, but not accepted, they have a large wait list that moves pretty quickly. That gives you a good chance of getting in.
The WL is definitely large but I wouldn't say it moves quickly
Why do you think I hsould add Nova? I think my stats are a little too low. The ADEA book says that their oGPA is a 3.77 and sGPA is a 3.72. Their average DAT scores are AA 20, PAT 21 and TS 20. :/
Just do it. Make sure you apply as early as possible though

Okay, thanks for the responses guys! I will add on Nova and I have taken Michigan off my list. :)