school list check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnur22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am about to submit my application and would like some last minute check/advice on my list of schools.

Stats
  • CA resident
  • graduated from a 4-year UC
  • DAT: PAT/QR/RC/BIO/GC/OC/TS/AA -> 23/20/21/21/19/23/21/21
  • oGPA: 3.33
  • sGPA: 3.23
  • extracurriculars: many leadership positions (including a pre-dental club), 150+ shadowing hours, 100+ volunteer hours
Currently Applying
  • UCLA
  • UCSF
  • UOP
  • USC
  • Western
  • NYU
Considering - this is what I mainly need help on revising
  • Tufts
  • Midwestern
  • UNLV
  • NOVA
  • Roseman
  • BU
  • Case
  • OHSU
  • LECOM
Thank you so much in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

You are like my stats twin haha. Add NYU, Lima Linda, ASDOH, and UMN. I got accepted into ASDOH and UMN with your exact stats ;)

Disclaimer: the whole application process is a crapshoot so even though I never heard back from 15 other schools, especially if you're a Cali resident, you'll have to apply to as many schools as you can, especially with those numbers.
Thank you for your reply! I will already be applying to NYU and will consider ASDOH and UMN. I am not affiliated with any religion so I won't be applying to Loma Linda because I won't have the required LOR. As for the rest of my list, do you think this is pretty solid or should I take some schools off my list?