USMLE Schedule help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc-Oc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I wake up 6 am and sleep 11 pm. Some days i sleep longer to recuperate.

Time left: 2 months and 2 weeks till step 1.

Resources i plan to use are: Uworld, FA, sketchy, pathoma, Boards and beyond (Use this to see the big picture)

How should i approach this? anything to take away or add? anyone have a possible schedule and how many passes of each should i prioritize?

Members don't see this ad.

What foundation are you coming from? Are you fresh off your second year and still have a good grasp on the material? Are you far removed from your pre-clinical years and need to brush up?

Reactions: 1 user
What foundation are you coming from? Are you fresh off your second year and still have a good grasp on the material? Are you far removed from your pre-clinical years and need to brush up?
i took nbme 15 and got a 184. about half way through uworld.

i took nbme 15 and got a 184. about half way through uworld.

Go slower. You have foundational issues at a 184. You need to read every single word of UWorld. Find whatever topic UWorld is talking about in FA for every single question you do and read the relevant info in there as well. If it's not in there, write it in there. Continue with B&B to increase foundational knowledge, but study the videos, don't just passively blow through them to check it off. If you're watching more than probably 6-8 a day, then you're probably not learning/reviewing enough of the video to learn from them (on top of reading FA and going through Pathoma and Sketchy). You have ten weeks, which is way more than most people have so you can easily increase your score.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I was thinking of trying and doing most boards and beyond this month along with uworld fa? And possibly doing pathoma in my last month? Would that work?

Thanks! I was thinking of trying and doing most boards and beyond this month along with uworld fa? And possibly doing pathoma in my last month? Would that work?
Yeah that would be fine, as long as you have some NBME practice exams periodically sprinkled in.

Reactions: 1 user