USMLE/COMLEX Save 20% Deja Review Book Series: Flashcards in a book for last minute review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
DEJA REVIEW

Flashcards in a book format for last-minute course and USMLE review
  • Active recall Q&As to facilitate real learning not just memorization​
  • "Make a Diagnosis" vignettes that put the material in clinical context​
  • Mnemonics and key words to help you focus on core facts​
  • Content works in conjunction with larger course books​
  • A presentation perfect for last minute review​
Available titles include: USMLE Step 1, Biochemistry, Histology and Medical Cell Biology, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuroscience, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, USMLE Step 2CK, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Surgery

For a full list of titles and to save 20% off click here.
Offer good until February 5, 2010. Discount only applies to books ordered directly from McGraw-Hill website

:luck: McGraw-Hill Companies will be giving away one copy of this title to one lucky member! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

0071468668.jpeg
0071447903.jpeg

0071448764.jpeg
0071477160.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is there someplace where I could find an example of the layout of the USMLE step2 CK or the pharmacology cards?

I've found these to be great for hammering in facts and quick review. They are in quick question-answer format. There are also "make the diagnosis" sections with quick case presentations. I specially like the USMLE Step 2 CK one.

I love the Deja series. It's so quick, easy and high-yield for clerkships.

Status
Not open for further replies.