Salus response

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ATP23

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I had my interview with Salus on December 15th and knew it would be a little bit longer for a response with the holidays and New Years coming up so I emailed them wondering when a decision would be made.

This was the response I received from my admissions counselor:

You should have received something from the office regarding a decision. If you do not hear word by the end of the week please send me an email on Monday so that I may look into your situation. I am currently not able to access the software program we utilize.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

So I had my interview with Salus on December 15th and knew it would be a little bit longer for a response with the holidays and New Years coming up so I emailed them wondering when a decision would be made.

This was the response I received from my admissions counselor:

You should have received something from the office regarding a decision. If you do not hear word by the end of the week please send me an email on Monday so that I may look into your situation. I am currently not able to access the software program we utilize.

Has anyone else ever run into this problem?
Can you tell me what the interview was like or the questions they asked? Have one next week!

Can you tell me what the interview was like or the questions they asked? Have one next week!
It was a super relaxed interview! They just ask about your grades and why optometry.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was a super relaxed interview! They just ask about your grades and why optometry.

I read somewhere that it was a 2-part interview, 1 closed file and 1 open file? Is this true?

Unless you're interviewing for scholars, that is completely different.