Program-Specific Info / Q's Salus MOT current students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT4life815

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I have been accepted into Salus's MOT program and I wanted to know how you guys like the program and anythnig relevant to the program? I am having trouble deciding between Salus and a few other places. Any info appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I have been accepted into Salus's MOT program and I wanted to know how you guys like the program and anythnig relevant to the program? I am having trouble deciding between Salus and a few other places. Any info appreciated!

I am in the same situation. Any Salus students out here?

I am in the same situation. Any Salus students out here?

Im a current student... it'll be easier for me to help if you ask specific questions. What things are you looking for in a school? What is making you gravitate towards (or away) from Salus.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

I'm trying to reach out too to any Salus OT students. I currently got invited to an interview on May 10. I was wondering why so late since I thought the class would be full by now. If you have any insights to the program: what the classes are like, faculty, environment, other opportunities...then that would be helpful! Thank you so much!

Im a current student... it'll be easier for me to help if you ask specific questions. What things are you looking for in a school? What is making you gravitate towards (or away) from Salus.
Hello, I was wondering if you had to get a drug test for salus and if so when it was