Program-Specific Info / Q's Salus Fall 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT787

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I have not heard anything either, but I was under the impression from past years that they fill up their class pretty quickly due to their rolling admissions process

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you guys apply? I interviewed twice, (01/23) and (03/01). I got put on the standby list last week.

When did you guys apply? I interviewed twice, (01/23) and (03/01). I got put on the standby list last week.

Applied in October and interviewed in January. Do you know why they asked you for a second interview?

I think because my GRE scores are lower but they liked other components of my application. Not 100% sure though

I interviewed in September and heard back a week later. This was one of the first rounds of interviews though

Anyone hear back from them?
I interviewed in October and received my acceptance two weeks later. I love everything about the school and program and I am 99% sure I will be attending there this fall. Good luck to you.

I just got accepted off of the standby list!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I was notified of acceptance on Tuesday :)

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted off the standby list yesterday! :soexcited:

Has any accepted students received info about accessing the portal to get info on housing, Facebook groups, etc...?

I received an e-mail this morning with login information for the gmail accounts. It says access to the Salus portal will open for me in a several days. And I haven't heard anything about Facebook groups!

Yep, me too. The brochure I received with my acceptance packet said FB groups could be accessed through the portal.

Wondering if those who were accepted over the past several months received this info earlier or is everyone just receiving it now.

Yep, me too. The brochure I received with my acceptance packet said FB groups could be accessed through the portal.

Wondering if those who were accepted over the past several months received this info earlier or is everyone just receiving it now.

Were you able to access the portal yet? Also have you gotten any more information about loans, class schedule, etc.?

Nope-can't access the portal until they send the email with info to create the Salus email and haven't received that yet. I assume all the info we are looking for will be in the portal.​

Nope-can't access the portal until they send the email with info to create the Salus email and haven't received that yet. I assume all the info we are looking for will be in the portal.​
I was accepted back in October and still haven't received financial info. I called last week and they told me I will hear in June.

Anyone receive financial aid info yet?

Anyone receive financial aid info yet?
I haven't. I just completed grad plus loan this week so hoping to hear next week. Make sure to complete all online counseling requirements so your loans can be processed.

How could you complete the grad plus loan without knowing what your financial aid package would be?

How could you complete the grad plus loan without knowing what your financial aid package would be?
That is where you put in the amount of the loan you are asking for. I knew i was receiving the max from fafsa from other schools that I got into so I have an idea of how much extra I will need for expenses. I did receive my financial aid package today so be sure to get in all your apps.