S.Augustine Miami Campus Summer 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pedsPTtobe

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, wanted to see if anyone who has been accepted into the summer 2017 st Augustine program at the Miami campus would comment here so we can maybe create a group.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, wanted to see if anyone who has been accepted into the summer 2017 st Augustine program at the Miami campus would comment here so we can maybe create a group.

Hello, I will be attending summer 2017 DPT program!! I think starting a group would be a great idea, I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!

They moved my application to Summer 2017 for Miami campus, wondering if anyone heard anything about interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing for the summer 2017 start march 10th, anyone else will be there?

Is there any groups for the summer start? i just found out i got in!!!

Hey I created a Facebook group-University of St. Augustine Miami Campus Summer 2017. Come join so we can get things going!

Does anyone have an idea of what to do for housing? I'm from out of state looking for some input