This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iqbals786

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought the Rxprep online 6 month course, 2017 version, in February and used the material for 2 months and took the exam. I passed the exam with 90 percentile. It is a very useful course. I highly recommend it . It has video lectures and 100's of test bank questions on every topic. It is a complete course that is very necessary for any one who want to pass the exam in first attempt.

I bought this course for $620 for 6 months. I didn't need the whole 6 months but I had no choice. But now you have a choice. You can buy it from me with 3 month subscricption for only $300. It is a great deal that I wish I have it available when I was looking for buying it.

Please contact me as soon as possible because everyday matters. Good luck studying for Naplex.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I bought the Rxprep online 6 month course, 2017 version, in February and used the material for 2 months and took the exam. I passed the exam with 90 percentile. It is a very useful course. I highly recommend it . It has video lectures and 100's of test bank questions on every topic. It is a complete course that is very necessary for any one who want to pass the exam in first attempt.

I bought this course for $620 for 6 months. I didn't need the whole 6 months but I had no choice. But now you have a choice. You can buy it from me with 3 month subscricption for only $300. It is a great deal that I wish I have it available when I was looking for buying it.

Please contact me as soon as possible because everyday matters. Good luck studying for Naplex.
Thank you!
I am interesting in purchasing the videos.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have online access for sale? Please let me know!
Sorry, I have RXprep online access that expires on 8-31-2017, you can use for 2 more months. It will be 120$, not 60$ as I posted previously. You can watch videos lecture and get test banks unlimited. Email me at [email protected].

Reactions: 1 user