Rutgers Newark GSBS Dental Scholars 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knoxvillepredentkid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just accepted my spot for the Masters program. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Mind sharing stats?
I applied to this program last week and was curious to know what numbers they are looking for
Thanks
I second this. Considering to apply to this program next year so any information will be good :rolleyes:.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted as well! Are you guys local? A little worried about housing.

I'm not local either. I'm for southeastern GA. I have found some nicer town homes in society Hill. But most are 2+ bed rooms

Go join the Rutgers GSBS 2017-2018 Facebook page. I uploaded ALL of my flashcards for the classes I took and got 3.95. If you study those you should be able to score the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 users
Go join the Rutgers GSBS 2017-2018 Facebook page. I uploaded ALL of my flashcards for the classes I took and got 3.95. If you study those you should be able to score the same.

Haha Steven!! That's the gpa I ended up with! Congrats on cruising through D1 like a boss :highfive:

There is a Facebook group? I have been looking for one but the only one I have found was for Piscataway 2017-2018

Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you so much for sharing them, but I can't seem to find the flash cards on the facebook group. Do you know how I could find them?

For those who were accepted, when was your application complete and when did you hear back?

I am starting in the fall 2017 and looking for a roommate to live with! Please message me!

Hey guys! Congratulations! I got accepted as well. In the FAQs for Dental Scholars document it says: "In the case of RSDM, you are required to complete at least one semester of the GSBS Dental Scholars Program (or any other comparable program) before RSDM will consider inviting you for interview." Does that mean if we start this Fall, this program won't make a difference for 2018 Admission to RDSM?

Hey guys! Congratulations! I got accepted as well. In the FAQs for Dental Scholars document it says: "In the case of RSDM, you are required to complete at least one semester of the GSBS Dental Scholars Program (or any other comparable program) before RSDM will consider inviting you for interview." Does that mean if we start this Fall, this program won't make a difference for 2018 Admission to RDSM?

no, there's a chance that you get invited for an interview after the fall semester to be admitted in 2018

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

how long after your status changed to "admitted" did you guys receive your acceptance emails? and does anyone know the remaining availability at 180 market?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi everyone!
I was also recently accepted however was unable to attend the orientation. Did they say anything about finding housing or roommates or anything?

Just a few quick questions. When entering GPAs on the graduate application, do we enter GPA on official transcripts (which allow the repeated course grade to cover up the first attempt) or AADSAS GPA (which take all attempts into account)? And do we submit the official transcripts right away or after we are accepted?

Has anyone been accepted into the Spring 2018 semester?!

Hey, would you still have those flashcards. I can't seem to find them on the Facebook page?