This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

immortal82

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just got accepted to the dental scholar program. If any students currently in the program or old students can provide me some advice that would be great!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I just got accepted to the dental scholar program. If any students currently in the program or old students can provide me some advice that would be great!
Hey have you found a place to stay yet? And did you attend orientation?

Hey have you found a place to stay yet? And did you attend orientation?

Hey! I actually deferred my acceptance, but good luck with the program! I'm sure I'll be asking about your experience in the future! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you mean by deferred your acceptance? I have gotten accepted for Spring 2017 but I would like to start in fall if possible. Is that what you did?

What do you mean by deferred your acceptance? I have gotten accepted for Spring 2017 but I would like to start in fall if possible. Is that what you did?

Yeah, that was my issue too. You should be able to defer for a year. I think it might be too late but you can definitely try emailing Vincent Tsiagbe <[email protected]> for approval, he is the assistant dean of pre-dental programs. Sorry for the late response, I've been out of town. Happy holidays! Let me know how it goes.

Any one Starting the program this summer of 2017?

Could any current students or previous student of the NEWARK GBMS provide insight and recommend a schedule to take for the First semester . .

I plan on asking for Dental Histology and Dental Neuro science

Hey! I am planning to apply for the spring 2018 semester. Can you tell me what your credentials were to get into the program?