Rutgers 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canine2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Anyone applying Rutgers?
I send my application fees and photo by mail, like a week back but didn't hear anything from them?

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. But I posted it almost 3 weeks ago

Hi Friends, Does anyone has any idea about Bench test of Rutgers? what all they ask? which type of typodont we use?

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone get application complete email from Rutgers
I sent fees and application material 3 weeks back but didnt get any reply
which number i should contact them or any email?
TIA

does anyone get application complete email from Rutgers
I sent fees and application material 3 weeks back but didnt get any reply
which number i should contact them or any email?
TIA
Received completion email on 29th. When do they start sending invites?

Any idea when do they start sending invites?

Hi there everyone,
I contacted the school. Actually I submitted the fee by may 31st. I too didn't receive any completion mail from them.
So, I contacted the school. They said that it would take time and now they are sending completion mails to whoever have submitted the supplemental fee around may 16th.

Members don't see this ad :)
any news from Rutgers
I call them, email them but no response, I dont even know if they receive my packet

any news from Rutgers
I call them, email them but no response, I dont even know if they receive my packet
Give it some time. I think they will send completion mails to everyone one by one. They take time in responding to emails.

I don't get about the fee..

The 245$ through CAAPID is one,
then another 250$ is directly to the school??

Is not the second one only for invited for interview???

I don't get about the fee..

The 245$ through CAAPID is one,
then another 250$ is directly to the school??

Is not the second one only for invited for interview???
In CAAPID, you have to pay $245 when you submit your first application and then after $100 for each application.
$250 is application fees for Rutgers. So, after submitting your CAAPID application to Rutgers, if you don't pay $250 to Rutgers, your application will not be reviewed as it counts as incomplete.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
In CAAPID, you have to pay $245 when you submit your first application and then after $100 for each application.
$250 is application fees for Rutgers. So, after submitting your CAAPID application to Rutgers, if you don't pay $250 to Rutgers, your application will not be reviewed as it counts as incomplete.
Hope this helps!
Thankyou!!!!

last year they sent invites aug 9. that what i heard crossing fingers

they will start in september

Will they start sending invites in September?

Is there any point applying to Rutgers if you don't have a high GPA and have not done any courses with them? (By courses I mean preceptorship, bench prep course, Fellowships)

The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine does not use a supplemental application, however, there is a non-refundable $250.00 application fee made payable to Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences for the processing of your application. The $250.00 application fee should be sent directly to the school only when contacted by an Admissions Officer. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Office of Admissions, Room B829 110 Bergen Street Newark, NJ 07101

I'm very confused that's what is on the school website?
Can someone please make it clear what exactly do we send directly to the school after submitting our CAAPID application?

Thanks

Admissions officer will contact you regarding the specifications. Send the fee only when contacted by them. Goodluck.

not yet .

at least 3 persons confirmed got it today

just curious if they called the whole batch

I have received an invite last Thursday for oct 6, if this helps.

Can you please share your experience with us . Toefl score, NBDE attempts, the date of application and any dental experience . Thank you

Did you received a complete application email from them? I have submitted my application and sent all supplemental documents a while ago and did not receive anything from them!
Appreeciate your help.

GPA 3,85 TOEFL 106, passed boards at first attempt. Volunteered as a dental assistant for 9 months and then have been working in the same profession for 2 years.
Rutgers prob received my application by July 10th and I received confirmation around August 20th.

GPA 3,85 TOEFL 106, passed boards at first attempt. Volunteered as a dental assistant for 9 months and then have been working in the same profession for 2 years.
Rutgers prob received my application by July 10th and I received confirmation around August 20th.
are u doing any course in rutgers??