NHSC RSS Feed for Dental Postings for Scholars on NHSC Job Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Notsosuperman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just went through the process of securing a position as a dentist as a NHSC scholar. The Jobs Center is well-done, certainly much better than its predecessor. However, one of the downsides is that because I started searching for jobs early (November 2013 for a position summer 2014), there is no good way to keep abreast of new postings. I would log onto the site every couple days and search all the areas I was looking in, trying to see if any new positions were posted (actually how I found my job).

I eventually found a way to use an online scraper (Mozenda) to create an RSS feed of new postings. I just set this up for dental positions for scholars, but if you wanted to, you could try to set one up for other specialties. I may or may not have time if you wanted to hit me up for help.

So if you are interested in a daily update of all new general dentistry positions for Scholars (HPSA of 16 or higher), here is the RSS feed link. You have to add this to an RSS Reader like Feedly:
https://www.mozenda.com/rss/64f6dd69-3174-4930-90f8-2f73f6d85490?delay=5

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I just went through the process of securing a position as a dentist as a NHSC scholar. The Jobs Center is well-done, certainly much better than its predecessor. However, one of the downsides is that because I started searching for jobs early (November 2013 for a position summer 2014), there is no good way to keep abreast of new postings. I would log onto the site every couple days and search all the areas I was looking in, trying to see if any new positions were posted (actually how I found my job).

I eventually found a way to use an online scraper (Mozenda) to create an RSS feed of new postings. I just set this up for dental positions for scholars, but if there are any specific requests, I could probably do something similar for a couple other specialties (there is a limit to how many scrapes Mozenda's free account offers.)

So if you are interested in a daily update of all new general dentistry positions for Scholars (HPSA of 16 or higher), here is the RSS feed link. You have to add this to an RSS Reader like Feedly:
https://www.mozenda.com/rss/64f6dd69-3174-4930-90f8-2f73f6d85490?delay=5

If you have questions about my process, the RSS feed, or if you'd like to see one for another specialty, let me know. Good luck!

Thanks Superman! I just found out there's an entire section dedicated to NHSC on SDN after I have submitted my app. Face palm!