Roseman University Interview/Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golddagger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
there was interview at Roseman University College of pharmacy on the November 14 2016.
Did anyone interviewed on that day got accepted or denied admission.

How long does it usually take to hear back from them?

I have not heard back from them yet!
Can someone explain if they had been through the same experience?

Thanks to all for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I will be interviewing at Roseman on January 10th. Can you please tell me your experience? What questions were you asked? I am extremely nervous!!!

Don't worry everyone gets accepted to pharmacy school nowadays.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Back in the day, this school was called Univ Of Southern Nevada Pharm school, but like 80 percent of the students were from CA. Wonder if this stat holds true right now... Anyhow, GL with school.

Reactions: 1 user
not a very good and expensive private school. I know kids who graduated from there with >240k in loans, and at least half of the class are from out of state

I graduated from roseman university recently.Till today I regret for the bad decision I took. First thing they have pass 90% pass rate, if you are an average student then u need to read every day. Every day you end up with 60-90 slides since the material is in PowerPoint . If you fail on Friday u have one more chance on following Monday if you fail that day then finally u will have one more chance in summer. If u don't pass in summer and u have more than three block for summer you are automatically detained and can't proceed to second year

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That kind of tension is totally not worth it and lot of politics happen during rotations. One lady with name Johanson does all the rotation incharge. She is very political mind. Only if she likes u she will give where you want to do your rotation. Few prof are racist too

I graduated from roseman university recently.Till today I regret for the bad decision I took. First thing they have pass 90% pass rate, if you are an average student then u need to read every day. Every day you end up with 60-90 slides since the material is in PowerPoint . If you fail on Friday u have one more chance on following Monday if you fail that day then finally u will have one more chance in summer. If u don't pass in summer and u have more than three block for summer you are automatically detained and can't proceed to second year

It's still better that student at roseman get 2 chances if they fail.. I know some school who don't even give you second chance, you directly go on extended track means you graduate one year later. Very unforgiving!

They accept everyone and their dog. This is one of the worst pharmacist mills I am aware of.

I'm just going to add my 2 cents to this thread. I attend BFE state university and there are two students in my class from California. At our school, these students pay out-of-state tuition for one year, then in-state tuition for the remaining three years once they get in-state status. So they pay 40K for the first year, then 20K for the last three years. So, tuition alone adds up to 100K. Since this is a four year institution, they can work on the weekends without having to worry about cramming for exams every week. That decreases the loans they have to take out for living expenses. I know one of these Californians will be taking out 120K total because of a combination of work, scholarships and very low cost of living.

I just want to say to all the Californians who think about attending Roseman University, that please, please just go to a state university in flyover country instead of this over-priced, artificial pharmacy school that is hell-bent on sucking student loan tuition out of naive students.

And if you're scared of the prospect of living in a red state/Trump territory, remember that state universities are blue zones where the liberals/hippies/progressives live. You'll fit right in with the rest of the crowd.

This school is a scam. I have a friend who is a pharmacist overseas who came to America maybe 10 years ago. He got accepted into Roseman a year ago. He attended. He did well but because of this stupid 90% pass rate, if you don't get a 90 or above, you fail. He had like a 85 or something like that, and his professors did not allow him to continue. They said his only option was take a summer course which he had to pay more money for.

The point is, Roseman is one of the worse pharmacy schools. They accept anyone and everyone. The cost for attending is way too much, and they are a rip off. Most of the kids don't even make it past the first or second year. This is a true pharmacy mill. They steal all your money and don't give a shi*.

Im really confused now about Roseman. Any more opinions? Good, bad.. please share your experiences here more. Greatly appreciated, folks.

I think the one thing that concerns me with the pass fail system is how that would limit your chances of possible residency or fellowship opportunities down the road.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll take Roseman over the new pharmacy in CA any day. Would I like the 90 percent pass policy? Hell no!!! Some classes and topics I could care less about in pharmacy. I'd go into exams not looking at 1/2 of the material sometimes cause I would be fine with just passing. I'd imagine it would be too stressful especially for those who aren't great test takers.

The 90% passing requirement is not a big deal. the school would base the 90% off a VERY generous curve. Besides half the teachers would tell you the exact questions that they would be asking on the exam. One professor would make his power point slides flash on something he planned on asking a question an another would give you a "practice" exam with the exact test questions on it.

The 90% passing requirement is not a big deal. the school would base the 90% off a VERY generous curve. Besides half the teachers would tell you the exact questions that they would be asking on the exam. One professor would make his power point slides flash on something he planned on asking a question an another would give you a "practice" exam with the exact test questions on it.

Hello,
thank you for your post!
I also applied to Roseman but I have a hard time deciding whether it is the right school for me or not when it comes to 90% pass policy. I am a B, B+ student with my gpa but when taking hard tests like biology I barely pull 70% no matter how hard I try. The most mistakes I make is because either misunderstanding the question or rush at it and get it wrong.

I have concern that I might end up withdrawing from school or kicked out and waste my loan.
What do you think my friend? Do you think it is doable when professors share what types of questions they ask on their exams or it is something else? How long do classes last and how many days do we come to school? Is it everyday? I am assuming it is everyday because it is accelerated 3 yrs program. How is the amount of information thrown at us everyday? Cumbersom
I do have some people live in Nevada and I would like to be close to them.

Please share you feedback and experience to help me decide. Thanks to you

Hello,
thank you for your post!
I also applied to Roseman but I have a hard time deciding whether it is the right school for me or not when it comes to 90% pass policy. I am a B, B+ student with my gpa but when taking hard tests like biology I barely pull 70% no matter how hard I try. The most mistakes I make is because either misunderstanding the question or rush at it and get it wrong.

I have concern that I might end up withdrawing from school or kicked out and waste my loan.
What do you think my friend? Do you think it is doable when professors share what types of questions they ask on their exams or it is something else? How long do classes last and how many days do we come to school? Is it everyday? I am assuming it is everyday because it is accelerated 3 yrs program. How is the amount of information thrown at us everyday? Cumbersom

DONT do 3 year program in general. They are fast as hell and too stressful. You are always cramming all the info, you hardly have chance to learn and apply. I wonder how you would remember till its time to take board. On the other end, i heard roseman is easy as hell like how some other posters said above.

Save your money and go to cheaper 4 year STATE school!

Hello,
thank you for your post!

If you want to lose almost $50,000 and waste 1 year of your life, go here.

I would suggest you the same. Go for 4 years program. In roseman you end up e eryday minimum 50-60 slides becaz all they provide is PowerPoint slides. They will ask you from anywhere. They will tell berthing is imp so it's hard to guess

This school is a scam. I came into Roseman with a 99% PCAT and 3.9+ GPA, was told by interviewers that I might not be good enough. Within the first two weeks I realized there were students who either didn't take PCAT or received single digit percentile scores. Classic bait and switch. Treatment by the administration and staff is extremely disrespectful and rude. Expect to be bullied and harassed by staff if you get on their bad side. The school kicks out a very large percentage of their entering class to appease the ACPE and make them happy. They don't care whether the student deserves to be kicked out or not, if they can find any plausible reason to kick you out and you don't fight back immediately with an attorney, they'll do it. Alumni universally hate this school. Go to Roseman if it's an absolute last resort.

This school is a scam. I came into Roseman with a 99% PCAT and 3.9+ GPA, was told by interviewers that I might not be good enough. Within the first two weeks I realized there were students who either didn't take PCAT or received single digit percentile scores. Classic bait and switch. Treatment by the administration and staff is extremely disrespectful and rude. Expect to be bullied and harassed by staff if you get on their bad side. The school kicks out a very large percentage of their entering class to appease the ACPE and make them happy. They don't care whether the student deserves to be kicked out or not, if they can find any plausible reason to kick you out and you don't fight back immediately with an attorney, they'll do it. Alumni universally hate this school. Go to Roseman if it's an absolute last resort.
Seriously?

I created a new account just to write this as I don't want anyone to be able to identify me. Please, please, please DON'T attend Roseman.
I don't want to reveal my identity, but I'm someone who is in one of the COP classes 2016-2019. Attending Roseman has been one of the worst experiences of my life and one of the worst choices I have ever made. I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true as it cheapens my degree which I have paid around 280k in order to receive. It was a dream of mine since I was young to be a pharmacist and I started school with the best of intentions. My experience here has been absolutely terrible.

On one of our first days of Pharmacy School, the Dean(at the time) gave a speech where he literally told the entire class that he had no empathy. Looking back, this was a warning sign of things to come in so many different ways.

I was an excellent student in undergrad and scored extremely well on the PCAT. The 90% system isn't for everyone and I definitely struggled with it. The school focuses on pure memorization and details while I'm more of a conceptual learner. Even in the blocks that I excelled in I would never finish a class with a feeling that I had a really good grip on the subject as I spent 90% of my study time memorizing random factoids. In fact, in most blocks I would finish it feeling like I hadn't learned anything as I and most of the students would memorize and dump. Once I started memorizing and stopped trying to actually learn the subjects I started getting great scores on tests. Most of the professors weren't good lecturers and most didn't care about the students learning the material. Look at the most current NAPLEX scores if you don't believe me.

But what if you're a genius and can memorize everything with ease? Still doesn't matter. The school is extremely political and they will find a way to kick you out if they don't like you. On the flip side, if they do like you, they will do everything in their power to pass you. Favoritism is rampant and obvious. For example: They allow you to discuss exam questions after the exams during the 'review' but one student who debated a professor about one of the their questions ended up getting a rotation that was over an hour away from their home. Others that felt like the professor didn't like them also ended up not getting the rotations they wanted or getting really bad ones even though the process was supposed to be 'random'. This is just one example of many.

The "Mastery Learning Model" that they rave about on youtube and in promotion is complete BS. Getting to the school you get an immediate sense that they don't care about you as a person. It's a private school which means it's a pure business. They want to make money from you and that's the bottom line. This kind of philosophy is great for business, but not so good for creating competent health care professionals. That kind of attitude from those in charge trickles down to the professors which then trickles down to the students. I personally witnessed one student try to get another student kicked out of their fraternity and the school by accusing her of battery and spreading a bunch of lies about her. These kinds of personalities are the kind that excel in an environment like the one Roseman creates. Again, this is just one example of many.

I could go on and on but please, DON'T BELIEVE ME. I'm a random person on the internet. First: look up Roseman's scores on the NAPLEX, they're below average. Second: Go to a few pharmacies in the Henderson area and ask the pharmacist's what their opinions are of Roseman. Many pharmacist's that attended Roseman will even tell you to avoid the school, which is not in their best interests as it cheapens their degree, but it's so obvious that the majority probably won't deny it. If you're really lazy just call a slower pharmacy and ask the pharmacist's opinion and they will tell you. Nobody will rave about Roseman, that's a promise.

Literally the only good thing about Roseman is that it's 3 years instead of 4. If you take out full loans it will be 280k+ for the 3 years and this isn't counting the amount it will be after compounding interest. There are plenty of other schools that rank better on the NAPLEX that cost less than 100k, some even around the 60-80k range for all 4 years.

Reactions: 3 users
I created a new account just to write this as I don't want anyone to be able to identify me. Please, please, please DON'T attend Roseman.
I don't want to reveal my identity, but I'm someone who is in one of the COP classes 2016-2019. Attending Roseman has been one of the worst experiences of my life and one of the worst choices I have ever made. I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true as it cheapens my degree which I have paid around 280k in order to receive. It was a dream of mine since I was young to be a pharmacist and I started school with the best of intentions. My experience here has been absolutely terrible.

On one of our first days of Pharmacy School, the Dean(at the time) gave a speech where he literally told the entire class that he had no empathy. Looking back, this was a warning sign of things to come in so many different ways.

I was an excellent student in undergrad and scored extremely well on the PCAT. The 90% system isn't for everyone and I definitely struggled with it. The school focuses on pure memorization and details while I'm more of a conceptual learner. Even in the blocks that I excelled in I would never finish a class with a feeling that I had a really good grip on the subject as I spent 90% of my study time memorizing random factoids. In fact, in most blocks I would finish it feeling like I hadn't learned anything as I and most of the students would memorize and dump. Once I started memorizing and stopped trying to actually learn the subjects I started getting great scores on tests. Most of the professors weren't good lecturers and most didn't care about the students learning the material. Look at the most current NAPLEX scores if you don't believe me.

But what if you're a genius and can memorize everything with ease? Still doesn't matter. The school is extremely political and they will find a way to kick you out if they don't like you. On the flip side, if they do like you, they will do everything in their power to pass you. Favoritism is rampant and obvious. For example: They allow you to discuss exam questions after the exams during the 'review' but one student who debated a professor about one of the their questions ended up getting a rotation that was over an hour away from their home. Others that felt like the professor didn't like them also ended up not getting the rotations they wanted or getting really bad ones even though the process was supposed to be 'random'. This is just one example of many.

The "Mastery Learning Model" that they rave about on youtube and in promotion is complete BS. Getting to the school you get an immediate sense that they don't care about you as a person. It's a private school which means it's a pure business. They want to make money from you and that's the bottom line. This kind of philosophy is great for business, but not so good for creating competent health care professionals. That kind of attitude from those in charge trickles down to the professors which then trickles down to the students. I personally witnessed one student try to get another student kicked out of their fraternity and the school by accusing her of battery and spreading a bunch of lies about her. These kinds of personalities are the kind that excel in an environment like the one Roseman creates. Again, this is just one example of many.

I could go on and on but please, DON'T BELIEVE ME. I'm a random person on the internet. First: look up Roseman's scores on the NAPLEX, they're below average. Second: Go to a few pharmacies in the Henderson area and ask the pharmacist's what their opinions are of Roseman. Many pharmacist's that attended Roseman will even tell you to avoid the school, which is not in their best interests as it cheapens their degree, but it's so obvious that the majority probably won't deny it. If you're really lazy just call a slower pharmacy and ask the pharmacist's opinion and they will tell you. Nobody will rave about Roseman, that's a promise.

Literally the only good thing about Roseman is that it's 3 years instead of 4. If you take out full loans it will be 280k+ for the 3 years and this isn't counting the amount it will be after compounding interest. There are plenty of other schools that rank better on the NAPLEX that cost less than 100k, some even around the 60-80k range for all 4 years.
Dang!
I'll start in 2 days and you've made me scared.
I'm not good at memorizing the details. I like their block system but I don't think I'll like the 90% pass system.
How do we do to make them like us? or avoid them not to like us?
How many students did your class have and after 3 years, about how many students that stayed and graduated?
The tuition now is 52k/year.
Living cost here is cheaper than in CA, imo. Rent is $1000 for 2/2 apt, water and garbage are included. Everything is 5 min away which makes transportation cheap and that saves our time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a three year school. By far the best decision I ever made. Getting paid my 4th year instead of working for free and pay tuition was a no brainer to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Dang!
I'm not good at memorizing the details. I like their block system but I don't think I'll like the 90% pass system.
How many students did your class have and after 3 years, about how many students that stayed and graduated?
Living cost here is cheaper than in CA, imo. Rent is $1000 for 2/2 apt, water and garbage are included. Everything is 5 min away which makes transportation cheap and that saves our time.
Don't freak out. It's a forum. Some people exaggerate and are extra about everything. Stay focused and up with the material and you'll be ok. It's a block program so you focus on just that block material. The 90% pass isn't that bad either. It's doable. As far as people liking or hating you? I don't understand that question. Every pharmacy school has dropouts and i'm guessing that rates at 3 year school are higher and i'm guessing the rate at a school located in Vegas is even higher. Just focus on the school and put the distractions to the side and you'll be okay. It's really not that bad. Just enjoy having 175k loan after but school wise it's not that bad.

As far as people liking or hating you? I don't understand that question. Every pharmacy school has dropouts and i'm guessing that rates at 3 year school are higher .

The post above says
"The school is extremely political and they will find a way to kick you out if they don't like you. On the flip side, if they do like you, they will do everything in their power to pass you. Favoritism is rampant and obvious.
Others that felt like the professor didn't like them also ended up not getting the rotations they wanted or getting really bad ones even though the process was supposed to be 'random'."

So I just wondered what makes students to be liked or to be disliked, which leads to favoritism.

Dang!

I don't mean to make you scared, but if you've already gone this far then there's probably no going back. You will have to get really good at memorizing details, mnemonics and visualization worked really well for me.

As for making them like you, that's a tough question to answer. Don't ever argue with them for one, even if it's friendly. Turn things in on time even though they don't do a good job of telling you when that is a lot of the time. Respond to emails the day they send them to you and be extra respectful. Basically kiss their butt, they have all the power and leverage over you and you have none.

I don't remember how many students my class had. For one, students who failed the previous year end up in your class P1 and P2 year, so it's hard to say. A better question would be: What percentage of students end up finishing on time(in the 3 year window)? I also can't say for sure, but I believe somewhere around 20% of the students don't finish on time, but don't quote me on this one as I haven't reviewed the numbers. I can say that for one block nearly 50% of the students ended up "summering" and several of them didn't pass the summer.

Living in Henderson is pretty cheap, which is nice. But that doesn't make up for the 100k+ difference in how much you pay versus other schools. Even if you factor in the extra year of working, you could probably only pay off 50k in one year of working, so it's still a 50k+ difference and it definitely is NOT worth it.

I can say that for one block nearly 50% of the students ended up "summering" and several of them didn't pass the summer.

Living in Henderson is pretty cheap, which is nice. But that doesn't make up for the 100k+ difference in how much you pay versus other schools. Even if you factor in the extra year of working, you could probably only pay off 50k in one year of working, so it's still a 50k+ difference and it definitely is NOT worth it.

Thanks a lot for the tips!!!
50% failed a test is pretty crazy. What class is that!!!
I picked this school because it's the closest to CA, 3 years. Attending this school is probably cheaper than in CA.
I've just heard my class starts with about 130-145 students!

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible school. I know an immigrant who went there, failed first semester, and now has 60k or so in loans. He fu*ked up. Rossman = horrible.

50% failed a test is pretty crazy.
I am Class of 2011 here. To be fair, on the day of last exam around May 2010, I kept picture of the seating chart at the door which had close to 120 students. We had about 150 students started the training 2 years before that around August 2008, meaning we lost 30 students. So we can reasonable say pass rate for class of 2011 in Henderson was 80 percent.
120 made it out of 150
= 4 made it out of 5
= 80 made it out of 100

Horrible school. I know an immigrant who went there, failed first semester, and now has 60k or so in loans. He fu*ked up. Rossman = horrible.

I think the school has taken a HUGE step back as a result of new pharmacy schools being opened in CA and after the school decided to open a sister campus in Utah. It seems like the school used to attract quality students from CA, when CA had only 4 schools and for a period of time when newer CA schools were in their infancy state. All pharmacy schools in general are receiving fewer apps and most important quality students. I think Roseman is feeling it more bc if I am student in CA and a quality student, there isn't as MUCH incentive to moving to Nevada anymore. There are 13 or so local CA schools to choose from, including three schools that are 3 yr programs now. Roseman isn't exactly the Harvard of pharmacy schools as seen by its board passing rates, so moving to desert may not be the best choice.

So, is the school to blame for high attrition rate or is perhaps the applicant pool of students isn't as strong anymore? I think perhaps both. As I said earlier in my post, 90% passing rate isn't my cup of tea. I didn't feel like studying a lot of the stuff that was in the pharmacy curriculum mostly bc I am lazy and didn't think it was relevant to real pharmacy practice. I don't think this approach would fly at Roseman

I think the school has taken a HUGE step back as a result of new pharmacy schools being opened in CA and after the school decided to open a sister campus in Utah. It seems like the school used to attract quality students from CA, when CA had only 4 schools and for a period of time when newer CA schools were in their infancy state. All pharmacy schools in general are receiving fewer apps and most important quality students. I think Roseman is feeling it more bc if I am student in CA and a quality student, there isn't as MUCH incentive to moving to Nevada anymore. There are 13 or so local CA schools to choose from, including three schools that are 3 yr programs now. Roseman isn't exactly the Harvard of pharmacy schools as seen by its board passing rates, so moving to desert may not be the best choice.

So, is the school to blame for high attrition rate or is perhaps the applicant pool of students isn't as strong anymore? I think perhaps both. As I said earlier in my post, 90% passing rate isn't my cup of tea. I didn't feel like studying a lot of the stuff that was in the pharmacy curriculum mostly bc I am lazy and didn't think it was relevant to real pharmacy practice. I don't think this approach would fly at Roseman

Whose to blame? Whose to blame for too many schools and them accepting subpar candidates? Blame the accrediting body for the pharmacy schools. They give accreditation to any building with 4 walls. ACPE is a piece of shi* accrediting body that doesn't know how to limit the number of schools, and doesn't know how to set minimum standards for the quality of student accepted into programs. Apparently all you need is a pulse to get into pharmacy school.

Whose to blame? Whose to blame for too many schools and them accepting subpar candidates? Blame the accrediting body for the pharmacy schools. They give accreditation to any building with 4 walls. ACPE is a piece of shi* accrediting body that doesn't know how to limit the number of schools, and doesn't know how to set minimum standards for the quality of student accepted into programs. Apparently all you need is a pulse to get into pharmacy school.

It's all about the money on all sides. Schools open out of greed because it's a money making machine. People apply even if they aren't cut out for it because they want the 6 figure check. Companies want more schools so they have a bigger pool of job applicants to have leverage on. The fed is happy to provide loans because they make a ton on interest. It's not a great time. I just hope kids entering today know that getting into pharmacy school isn't where the work ends.

You better get some work experience and distinguish yourself to compete for jobs in a few years. My friend sent me a link of stats showing how only about half of the overall applicant pool got into a school just a few years back. Now it's a smaller pool and almost everyone got in somewhere. Quality is dropping and quantity skyrocketing.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok. I just read everything above. Ill be 100% honest. What you read above is not accurate at all. I think i really laughed out loud at some of the stuff you guys wrote. 1st postings from people who never attended the school and have so much to say? second students who could not handle the program and want to bash the program? common now. people want real opinions not stuff who your mothers cousins third brothers wifes pharmacist cousin who he heard blah blah blah.

i went to roseman. I graduated. I work. PERIOD.

what is this I hear about curved 90%??????? Teachers giving example test?????? same test questions????? this post makes everyone look ridiculous. PM me if you want real info. instead he said she said from these clowns. If you dont want to bust your ass and work hard as hell. well then maybe roseman isnt for you. but to hate on a school and say soe much crap you have no idea what you are talking about is childish.

Ok. I just read everything above. Ill be 100% honest. What you read above is not accurate at all. I think i really laughed out loud at some of the stuff you guys wrote. 1st postings from people who never attended the school and have so much to say? second students who could not handle the program and want to bash the program? common now. people want real opinions not stuff who your mothers cousins third brothers wifes pharmacist cousin who he heard blah blah blah.

i went to roseman. I graduated. I work. PERIOD.

what is this I hear about curved 90%??????? Teachers giving example test?????? same test questions????? this post makes everyone look ridiculous. PM me if you want real info. instead he said she said from these clowns. If you dont want to bust your ass and work hard as hell. well then maybe roseman isnt for you. but to hate on a school and say soe much crap you have no idea what you are talking about is childish.

I Did not mean to bash your school. Just speaking in generality based on lower Naplex passing rate, 81% in 2016 compared to 86% national average, higher reported attrition rates based on this thread, and the 90 percent passing requirement that would not be compatible with my work ethic. I have three close friends who went to roseman in mid 2000's from CA. Would you agree that the school took hit when CA opened more schools and Utah campus being opened ? Why not provide your point of view in the thread rather than tell people to PM instead?

I am Class of 2011 here. To be fair, on the day of last exam around May 2010, I kept picture of the seating chart at the door which had close to 120 students. We had about 150 students started the training 2 years before that around August 2008, meaning we lost 30 students. So we can reasonable say pass rate for class of 2011 in Henderson was 80 percent.
120 made it out of 150
= 4 made it out of 5
= 80 made it out of 100
I know quality of pharmacy students in 2008 is greater than now. If 80 made it out of 100 back then, how many can make it out of 100 now?
I think the school has taken a HUGE step back
Quality of pharmacy students is going down at all pharmacy schools, right?
How about quality of the training / tests?

I know quality of pharmacy students in 2008 is greater than now. If 80 made it out of 100 back then, how many can make it out of 100 now?

Quality of pharmacy students is going down at all pharmacy schools, right?
How about quality of the training / tests?

Depends on how you define "quality of training". There is def a shortage of quality instructors. That's true... those don't just grow on trees... never really gave it that much thought bc I've always been a self learner for the most part.

Depends on how you define "quality of training". There is def a shortage of quality instructors. That's true... those don't just grow on trees... never really gave it that much thought bc I've always been a self learner for the most part.
Yeah, I think Naplex passing rate is low because the quality of students is low, not because the schools don't train well.
Students who got kicked out back in 2008-2011 may be better than students who barely survive the program now (?)

Roseman is a scam. Glad to see other former students are finally speaking up about the rampant unprofessionalism and abuse of power by administrators at this school.

Are there a lot of private schools (like 30-40) better than Roseman?
I always think studying pharmacy is all about memorizing in any school. Am I right?

@LasVegasPharmacist

Hey, just curious, would you or anybody else who has previously attended Roseman have any information about the employment statistics postgrad? I see Roseman is the only pharmacy school in Las Vegas, do most of the students who graduate from the program locate jobs in Vegas, Henderson, or the Nevada area? I am very interested in the school due to the location and the fact that it is a 3 year program (I am a nontraditional, older applicant). Thank you