2017 Roosevelt University College of Pharmacy 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maverickruler

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Those who are apply here for class begins on 2017, please share your stats, questions, and concerns here.

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am planning to apply here in Early Admission cycle but PCAT scares me. I am not sure whether I can get 50 percentile or not.
However, my GPA is 3.5 and around 2 year of pharmacy tech. experience.

Reactions: 1 user
hey I applied to Roosevelt for early decision too. i took the pcat in July and lets say it wasn't the best score i could have gotten. i got a 43%, but my gpa is 3.47 and i am a pharmacy tech and i have done quite a bit of community service. wbu, how did you do on the pcat.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am planning to apply here in Early Admission cycle but PCAT scares me. I am not sure whether I can get 50 percentile or not.
However, my GPA is 3.5 and around 2 year of pharmacy tech. experience.
hey did you receive anything like emails for interviews yet ? i didnt

hey did you receive anything like emails for interviews yet ? i didnt
No not yet. But I am preparing for pcat again as it was less than 50% percentile. I don't have any hope to get interview in the early admission cycle.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

No not yet. But I am preparing for pcat again as it was less than 50% percentile. I don't have any hope to get interview in the early admission cycle.

you dont need to get a 50% in order to get an interview i have a friend who applied with me and he got a 39%

you dont need to get a 50% in order to get an interview i have a friend who applied with me and he got a 39%
Yeah that's right but you have to have solid application in order to get in below 50% .

Hi all! I also applied to Roosevelt. Has anyone received any interview invites yet?

Hello! I received an interview invitation and am planning to fly back home the same day. I was asked to go at 12pm with registration at 11:30am. Has anyone interviewed yet? How long did it take for you to be done and head out from your registration time?

To those who interviewed, how was it? I have mine scheduled for April 4th. Also does anyone know when the program starts in summer?

To those who interviewed, how was it? I have mine scheduled for April 4th. Also does anyone know when the program starts in summer?

Interview was very laid back. Just be yourself and know WHY you want to pursue Pharmacy. I was admitted and plan on going! First day of classes is June 27th

Reactions: 1 user
Interview was very laid back. Just be yourself and know WHY you want to pursue Pharmacy. I was admitted and plan on going! First day of classes is June 27th
I also got an interview for roosevelt school of pharm. BTW, can you tell me what specific questions they asked. And what was the writing prompt? Also, I will officially finish my pre-req (physics I) on June 23rd is that going to be a problem?