Renting Room available near NY Methodist (Park Slope, Brooklyn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ellabella1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quiet, private, bedroom in sweet, safe, home 2 blocks from 15th St. F train - 12 minute walk to Methodist. It's listed on AirBnB should you wish to look at the space and get more information than fits here. Rent for med students is $1400/month.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Quiet, private, bedroom in sweet, safe, home 2 blocks from 15th St. F train - 12 minute walk to Methodist. It's listed on AirBnB should you wish to look at the space and get more information than fits here. Rent for med students is $1400/month.
I am looking for a rental from Jan. 10-Feb. 12 while I do a EM rotation at NY Methodist. $1400 is over my budget. Would you be willing to rent it for $1100?

Is

Is this property still available for renting??

Members don't see this ad :)
Please contact vijay at 646 462 6567 for a two bedroom apt availabe at 900 per month for one of the rooms. Will be sharing with a student from nyit. Thank you!

Sent from my LGMS210 using SDN mobile